Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2001, 10:19 AM   #1
EdMan218
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hey..i jus beat the game and was wondering where the spell trigger scroll was. any other rare spell scroll locations would be helpful 2.
Old 05-20-2001, 10:26 AM   #2
Melusine
Dracolisk

EdMan, I'm sorry, I wouldn't know of the top of my head were such a scroll can be found, but I think a lot of the treasure/scrolls you find in the game are randomly placed and thus are different every time you play through. It is weird however that you haven't encountered a single Spell Trigger Scroll, could it be that you didn't do a lot of side-quests? I suggest you play through the game again (after all, it's so replayable that it shouldn't be a chore to do so) and do any sidequest you might encounter. Also, I seem to remember that the Duergar merchants in the Underdark sold a (minor?) Spell trigger scroll, but I'm not sure.
Oh, BTW, welcome to the board!

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-20-2001, 11:03 AM   #3
Tom
Elminster

(spoil)

you can find(buy) some spells in the place above den of seven dales(wauken promenade)

You can get lvl9 spells in Ribalds place in ch6-7

You can get some spells from Lady Yuth(not sure of name) in the left part of adventuremart)
Old 05-20-2001, 11:26 AM   #4
Evil Jake

I believe you can find a spell trigger in the Temple of Talos in a locked chest in the far back room. A vital spell!

For lower level magic users you can buy a minor sequencer from the fence in the bridge district. He is outside the derelict house at night.

Old 05-20-2001, 11:45 AM   #5
Dramnek_Ulk

you can buy a spell Sequencer scroll in the drow city

------------------

Nobody Steals My Cornflakes!

Old 05-20-2001, 04:23 PM   #6
Pennance
The Magister

I never got the Spell Trigger, but wish I would have. The end of the game was not sweat though, despite it being...well, can't spoil it for the others, but you know what I mean.
Old 05-20-2001, 04:27 PM   #7
Xod
Zhentarim Guard

You can get Spell Trigger, Spell Shield, and occasionally Spell Strike from fighting the Cowled Wizards in the streets. Soemtimes the Amnish Guards have good spells on their person as well. Pick Pocketing them sometimes turns up some treats!