Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-05-2001, 09:52 PM   #41
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Leonis, perchè io si preoccupa di rispondere a voi? Comunicando con voi è analoga dell' orinare nel vento o del consumo del sapone. Non molto piacevole e, come non ci è sostanza neanche dolorosa di danneggiare di auto. Le scimmie esibiscono le abilità più grandi di communicational che i vostri tentativi deboli di glurbles barbaric. È questo un la parte del vostro cervello?

------------------
O.K..... what do I do now?

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 04-05-2001, 10:01 PM   #42
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Ich roch Sie einmal Leonis. Es ließ mich kahl und retching. Elefanten füllen, ihre Kabel mit dung anstatt fangen das geringfügigste whiff Ihres Geruchs ab. Durians und beschmutzen riechende Käse sind entsprechend Roses, wenn sie mit Ihrem stench verglichen werden. Putrid und verjährte Schemel, die in den Toiletten für Alter liegen, sind ein Duftstoff nahe bei den Angriffen nach den nasalen Durchgängen, die Ihr deathly Aroma heraus gibt. Aber was ist die Quelle solcher malaevolent Gerüche? Ich glaube, daß es Ihr Verrottengehirn ist.

------------------

Old 04-05-2001, 10:07 PM   #43
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

you guys, the most unsuccessful insult, or successful depends on how you see it, was MINE!!!

here:

"You don't know shit man"

about unsuccessful, it turned almost the whole goddamn forum on my ass. including my friend Hesperex back then, ahhh... that was the good times

but you can say successful, Yorick mate did show some wisdom then, or I wouldn't respect him till today, except this dude called me a "numberboy" which, I will PAY HIM BACK!!!!

lessons I learnt from it:
#1 DON'T @#$%@ with those who stayed long and well-known
#2 if I want to #%^@$ with someone, go pick on newbies
#3 you never know who will be moderator next

yeah yeah, I know what you guys think, I should stop flaming and behave good and all, hehehehe
Old 04-05-2001, 10:22 PM   #44
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Check this out, this was the above post in English:
I smelled you once Leonis. It left me bald and retching. Elephants fill their trunks with dung rather than catch the slightest whiff of your scent.

Durians and foul smelling cheeses are akin to roses when compared to your stench. Putrid and stale stools lying in toilets for ages are a perfume next to the assaults upon the nasal passages your deathly aroma gives out.

But what is the source of such malaevolent odors?

I believe it is your rotting brain.

----------------

this is English-German-English:

I smelled you once Leonis. It left me bald and retching. Elephants fill, their cables with dung instead of intercept the slightest whiff your smell. Durians and soil smelling cheese are according to Roses, if they are compared with their stench. Putrid and bolsters barred by statute of limitations, which are situated in the toilets for age, are an odoriferous substance near the attacks after the nasalen passages, which you give deathly to flavour out. But which is the source of such malaevolent smells? I believe that it is your gang brain.

---------------------

And this is after being translated English-German, German-French, French-English:

I felt you Leonis once. It left me stripped and retching. Elephants fill, their cables with effluents of breeding to the place intercept the lighter x27£5  whiff your odor. Of Durians and dirty cheeses feeling are in accordance with Pinks, if they are compared with their stench. RID of could and of the prescribed bearings which are in the toilets for the age, are a matter of odor close to the attacks after the passages nasalen which give him deathly outside savour. But what is the source such odors malaevolent? I believe that it is your brain of decomposition.

------------------
Leo250, I think you're a great guy mate, I remember that thread with the fondness of hindsight. Glad to have you around mate.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Yorick (edited 04-05-2001).]
Old 04-05-2001, 10:29 PM   #45
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

this is a chinese old saying:

if no fight, then no respect
Old 04-05-2001, 10:56 PM   #46
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
you guys, the most unsuccessful insult, or successful depends on how you see it, was MINE!!!

here:

"You don't know shit man"

about unsuccessful, it turned almost the whole goddamn forum on my ass. including my friend Hesperex back then, ahhh... that was the good times

but you can say successful, Yorick mate did show some wisdom then, or I wouldn't respect him till today, except this dude called me a "numberboy" which, I will PAY HIM BACK!!!!

lessons I learnt from it:
#1 DON'T @#$%@ with those who stayed long and well-known
#2 if I want to #%^@$ with someone, go pick on newbies
#3 you never know who will be moderator next

yeah yeah, I know what you guys think, I should stop flaming and behave good and all, hehehehe
YUP... behave and be loved...flame and WHOOPS...you get whomped on...MODERATORS are everywhere! You are quite well behaved now,I think, 250 Hey, do I get a crown now that you think I'm up there with your buddy, Memnoch?

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 04-05-2001, 11:08 PM   #47
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

250 just has two sides is all. He's really a very intelligent creative guy from what I have seen, but at the same time seems to have a lot of energy and ready to kick verbal arse at any given moment. Great guy to have on your side no doubt! Look out! Here comes TwoFiffee!! I think this board has somewhat "tamed the beast" in him to a certain extent, as he must realize how much we all truly like him and want him to remain here, and I am confident that he will play nice and continue to be a valuable, entertaining, helpful member of our small Forum Family.

You hear that 250? Ladyzikki on yourshide like I tollyou!

------------------
Old 04-05-2001, 11:17 PM   #48
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
250 just has two sides is all. He's really a very intelligent creative guy from what I have seen, but at the same time seems to have a lot of energy and ready to kick verbal arse at any given moment. Great guy to have on your side no doubt! Look out! Here comes TwoFiffee!! I think this board has somewhat "tamed the beast" in him to a certain extent, as he must realize how much we all truly like him and want him to remain here, and I am confident that he will play nice and continue to be a valuable, entertaining, helpful member of our small Forum Family.

BUAHAHAHAHA!!!!! thatz light you gotit light! you SHELOUZLY DO NOT want ot be on oppozitte shide of me caushe me IZ SHCALY!

and Cloudbringer, you got one thing wrong, Memnoch is NOT my buddy. he is my WORST ENEMY! I will make his life truely miserable and nightmarish! I had a statue of him only because the wizeman onsh shaid: "learn from your enemy, and you will win."

I am SHO CLOSE TO MY GOAL NOW!!! BUAHAHAHAH!

------------------
I am... Deux-cent-cinquante!!!!!!

ALL YOUR BAZI ARE BELONG TU USH!!!!

O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy.

Old 04-05-2001, 11:38 PM   #49
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
BUAHAHAHAHA!!!!! thatz light you gotit light! you SHELOUZLY DO NOT want ot be on oppozitte shide of me caushe me IZ SHCALY!

and Cloudbringer, you got one thing wrong, Memnoch is NOT my buddy. he is my WORST ENEMY! I will make his life truely miserable and nightmarish! I had a statue of him only because the wizeman onsh shaid: "learn from your enemy, and you will win."

I am SHO CLOSE TO MY GOAL NOW!!! BUAHAHAHAH!

Uh oh...please don't make Memnoch's life miserable, dear...you see, I'd have to take his side..he is MY buddy! AND lest we forget, he's a MODERATOR!

And I would hate to have to RAIN on you 250! StormQueens are so , er..stormy when crossed! BWAHAHAHA Uh, question? Do numbers rust? TEEHEE

Aww...you're teasing Cloudy, aren't you? Sneaky number, that you are! You are being very good and posting interesting things!

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 04-06-2001, 04:15 AM   #50
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

What you are basically saying, LadyWendy, is that there are an 'Evil 250' and a 'Teddy Bear 250' fighting for power inside our friend's soul ?

Sounds familiar ...

------------------

The world is my oyster !