Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2001, 05:20 PM   #1
-Sid

Okay, well you guessed it...by some weird hand of fate...I managed to drop H'thark's lockpicks in town, of course I can't replace them, and I'm so much futher in the game I'd hate to start from scratch...I've just run into H'thark, the idiot prisoner...He keeps calling me a serpent worshiper...Do I need to talk to this moron?... or can I do without giving him the lockpicks I stupidly lost? I know laugh..It's about the only thing I can do to keep myself from beating my head into the keyboard.. btw I've been playing this game for over 12 hours straight..so forgive me if I seem a little intense.
Old 01-05-2001, 05:28 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Not a problem -Sid, you have an alternative.

You can question the "prisoner" by using the red hot poker (thank Astynanax for this bit of wisdom). The does have some useful things to tell you!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2001, 04:03 PM   #3
Gandalf's Kid
Welcomed New User

I also handed him some gold and he started talk'n up a storm
Gandalf's Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2001, 04:49 PM   #4
adam mage

I could picture the conversation....

me: "I have ways to make you talk!"
prisoner: "never!"

me: "oh really? you sure you won't change your mind?"
prisoner whimpers
me : "heh...heh...heh..."
Old 01-07-2001, 04:54 PM   #5
Erad

Actually, I didnt even bother taking the lockpicks from hidden circle.I didnt even bother to talk to him.But, again, I played this game b4 and the only reason to talk to him is learn how to summon naga
Going to play for the 3rd time now.sigh.After I finish, I'll copy my chars and delete game.And will be waiting for W&W2

Erad
Old 10-24-2001, 07:16 PM   #6
Gillian de la Luracle

Quote:
Originally posted by Gandalf's Kid:
I also handed him some gold and he started talk'n up a storm
I tried this also but with no results. How much money did you give him for him to start talking?

Old 10-24-2001, 08:30 PM   #7
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

And if you want a set of them just to have one.He has some on him.Just kill him and thier will be several on the ground.

------------------
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightfull place as master of all I survey.

..........O,_
......_.L.=\_:
~~(_)==(_)

[This message has been edited by sageridder (edited 10-24-2001).]
sageridder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2001, 09:51 PM   #8
Jason Leonard
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Actually, you can accomplish a "quest" with H'thark, in addition to finding out about the Naga. It reaps no reward, though. The guy in the forest with his band of thieves...asks you to bring H'tharks lockpicks to him. But as soon as you leave, his buddies kill him off so how will it reap you any reward? I just used the picks on a DIFFICULT chest, I was still building my Thief's lockpick skill.

Actually, the first time I came across this guy, I never got the quest because as soon as you approached the guy, he takes a pretty mean attitude towards you that i did not like so I killed him like all the other rogues. hehe. Him and his band of wussy thieves.
Jason Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote