Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 12-11-2007, 09:00 AM   #1
burnzey boi
Red Wizard of Thay

Default Post your favourite screeny

I'm bored atm, servers are down and not much to do.

So, ill start by showing you all a couple picures ive taken which i like.

(Main)Undead Mage - 70, Orc Warrior - 70, Blood Elf Paladin - 70, Orc Shaman - 70, Troll Rogue - 70,
Orc Hunter - 65, UD Warlock 61, BE Priest 60, Tauren Drood - 60
OM NOM NOM NOM
burnzey boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 01:43 AM   #2
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Default Re: Post your favourite screeny

First one to tell me how I got in this spot in BWL wins Da Prize:

Oh, and here's me and Rags having some 1 on 1 time:

Old 12-12-2007, 04:14 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Here's one I like:

Last edited by Memnoch; 12-12-2007 at 11:34 AM.
Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 09:35 PM   #4
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I just got my epic fly mount. Now I can start buying luxury goods for my rogue and finance my alts. Yay!

The daily bombing quest is easy for me now, no more using dive bombing technique and getting myself blown out of the sky. Farming herbs is easy as well.

I'm unsure whether or not I want a netherdrake or continue using my gryphon. Netherdrake seems too big and quite hard to maneuver. Gryphon on the other hand is medium size and quite easy to control.

Me in netherdrake. 10g to those who can figure out how I manage to get one a day after I get my epic fly mount.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 01:15 AM   #5
burnzey boi
Red Wizard of Thay

You leet haxed the game and ninjad all the golds..

And created a mo hawk class!

(Main)Undead Mage - 70, Orc Warrior - 70, Blood Elf Paladin - 70, Orc Shaman - 70, Troll Rogue - 70,
Orc Hunter - 65, UD Warlock 61, BE Priest 60, Tauren Drood - 60
OM NOM NOM NOM
burnzey boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 01:29 AM   #6
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Yes, the Netherdrake isn't nearly as cool as people think. It is indeed harder to maneuver - or rather it seems harder because it's bigger, and looks more like a flying shark than a drake. Plus, they are everywhere now so the unique aspect is kinda lessened. The CE Hippogryph is a nice choice but it costs quite a bit as far as rep mounts go (around 1400g iirc with exalted which isn't that bad) Avoid the nether rays also if you get motion sick at all because they just bob all day, like raptors. I am still using my epic broom lol, it's so small and fast (7 days left on it still) but find the cenarion Hippogryph is a nice medium size and unique enough that i will probably stick with it when the broom fades.

If you want to test the drake go open up the netherwing dailies and you will get the mount disguise while there. I ended up purchasing them only because I am collecting all the flying mounts, but I rarely use it at all because of the size and the annoying tassles that flow from it as you fly. The only time I feel alliance envy is when I see their epic gryphons and compare them to our stupid horde bats.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:54 PM   #7
Zink Whistlefly

Happy Re: Post your favourite screeny

Here's a couple of mine. This first one was in AV where I pretty much met my twin

This one was from the start of S3 - I've never seen such a crowded merchant! It took me about 10 mins to find a spare pixel underneath this mess so I could buy my items...

Zink Whistlefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 06:13 AM   #8
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

What interfaces are you using Zink? What is that bar at the top of your first screen? And are you using Deadly Boss Mods for your timer or AVBars2?

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 07:59 AM   #9
Zink Whistlefly

The bar at the top is Titan Panel, which conveniently shows things like, co-ords, latency, bag slots remaining etc - quite handy.

For unit frames I use PERL Classic Unit Frames which pretty much let you customise anything you like with respect to unit details, incuding things like showing 3D portraits, dimensions of bars etc - I quite like them.

I've ripped the interface apart and customised it using CTMod. If you download the complete CTMod package it includes the bar mods which let you move pretty much anythng to do with the interface. This also includes Buffmod which shows buff timers etc.

Other mods include DoTimer (which you will appreciate as a rogue) - it shows time remaining on any DoT damage/debuffs as well as timings on things like pounce and main (so cheap shot and kidney shot timers are in there too) which let you perfect stunlocks

Last edited by Zink Whistlefly; 12-15-2007 at 08:09 AM.
Zink Whistlefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 09:15 AM   #10
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

You should give X perl a whirl. I found it better than classic as it has more to it and also looks a bit sleaker. Takes some getting used to at first but really I never looked back. Also I don't know how anyone can be without Titan. I have used it for 2 years straight.