Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker

Old 06-26-2003, 03:05 AM   #1
Steve McDonald
The Magister

1. When one attempts to import combat tile art in the zone window, it does not seem to work. The game always seems to use the files entitled cw_defcw.pcx and cww_defcww.pcx. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

2. Also a very minor bug to report: if a character has been set to "quick" and control over that pc is resumed by pressing space, the menu does not appear until you change options using the arrow keys. Obviously it should appear straight away once the character is no linger in "quick" mode.

3. This obviously isn't a bug, but... For the next release, it would be good if the default test party could be changed so that there are 6 members, and they're of reasonably high levels.
Steve McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2003, 03:21 PM   #2
manikus
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve McDonald:
1. When one attempts to import combat tile art in the zone window, it does not seem to work. The game always seems to use the files entitled cw_defcw.pcx and cww_defcww.pcx. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

2. Also a very minor bug to report: if a character has been set to "quick" and control over that pc is resumed by pressing space, the menu does not appear until you change options using the arrow keys. Obviously it should appear straight away once the character is no linger in "quick" mode.

3. This obviously isn't a bug, but... For the next release, it would be good if the default test party could be changed so that there are 6 members, and they're of reasonably high levels.
1.=> i haven't been having any problems with this, not counting loading the art into zone 1 for a combat that was in zone 2. [img]smile.gif[/img]

2.=> haven't had this problem either. i'm using v.904 btw

3.=> save 6 powerful characters to the "CharSave" folder. i know that they will be available from the test from beginning option, though i'm not sure about the test from current position.

[img]graemlins/1druid.gif[/img]

-manikus
Old 07-01-2003, 05:21 AM   #3
subsub
Elite Waterdeep Guard

area view bug?
------------------

when i'm at co-ords 0,0 or the bottom of the screen, the arrow (which represents my party) can continue on DOWN past 0,0 co-ords. vernuring into the unknown into 0,-1 and 0,-2 co-ords etc.. (at this point the graphic of the arrow is lost)

is it supposed to loop back to the top of the map? if so - it isn't redirecting the co-ords to loop back to the top.
Old 07-01-2003, 10:59 PM   #4
manikus
Jack Burton

it should loop around...i've been trying to recreate this and can't. just a thought though, the current setting i have for the editor doesn't show the whole thing with out scrolling, so the arrow can disappear off of the screen because i need to scroll the visible editing area.

[img]graemlins/mage1.gif[/img]

-manikus