Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-18-2000, 10:02 PM   #1
redrum

cant find the saints ring and the mavin sword. can i get some help.

Old 11-18-2000, 10:08 PM   #2
Arno
Welcomed New User

Hi redrum123,

I haven't finished the game but I understand that the sword does not actually appear until much later in the game. Even though Gareth has sent you to the crypt to find it. (Just read some of the earlier postings and you'll get the picture.)

Re the Ring of the Saints: In the crypt, use the elevator to get to F'lokis Ra's room and give the mummy a good whacking. The secret is then to jump on TOP of the elevator which takes you up to a secret room - well, it ain't secret any more. The ring is underneath a table, look closely on the floor to find it.

Hope you're enjoying the game. Persevere, it really is worth it. I hated it to start with but now spend all my time playing. And if you need more help, use this board! If the answer isn't already here, there are plenty of helpful fellow gamers out there who will help you.