Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 02-25-2001, 09:23 AM   #1
adam mage

ok seems to me that there's a confusion on this board

there were 3 storylines started by Moni, Elara, and Nanobyte.

BTW, great job on summing things up! Thanks!

New forum is coming and there will be some posts lost from this forum.

Please allow me to start the continuing storyline in the new forum along with the rules of posting.

By then, you'll couldn't wait to put in new dialogue for this adventure!

what do you think?
Old 02-25-2001, 09:26 AM   #2
adam mage

to add: I have downloaded Elara's and Nanobyte's thread.

I also downloaded the first storyline so I know which posts belongs to.
Old 02-25-2001, 10:13 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

We don't know exactly when the new board is going to be up and running. Ziroc was hoping to get it up for beta by this weekend but stuff happens. The point is, we could be waiting another week or more for the new board - I think that is too long to wait to continue the story thread and keep the interest going in it. B U T ->

I would recommend that contributors read Scronan's post about the story thread and gives some thought to "where we are going". My own preference would be to split the stories into the humorous brew thread and the more serious defeat Cet thread. Anyone else see some other major plot line that has been omitted??

Elara - again - a terrific job on the summing up!! Given the posts it was no easy task to summerize as completely as you did!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote