Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dragon Age™ Origins

Old 11-28-2009, 01:11 PM   #1
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Perplexed OK I'm DESPERATE to become an assassin...how long does it take??

*Minor spoiler*

OK I've recruited Zevran and have been trying to chat him up to get enough rep with him to get him to train me to be an assassin. I've probably gained like +25 rep at least with him to the point where:

Spoiler for Click here if you've played this quest already:
...we've been talking dirty to each other and have a little "thing" going. He stares luridly at me and has been talking about our "future" together etc. It's a bit odd going through the dialogue - I don't swing that way but to each his own lol. But how far do I have to go?? The bastard keeps leading me on! I don't want to sleep with this guy, given that my toon is a guy too. When does he teach you to become an assassin so I can discard him like a pile of old rubbish?

Any help would be appreciated!!

Last edited by Memnoch; 11-28-2009 at 01:16 PM.
Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 01:28 PM   #2
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Default Re: OK I'm DESPERATE to become an assassin...how long does it take??

You don't have to romance him to unlock the specialization- just have t oriase his disposition. I've found that a certain pair of gloves and boots works *wonders* for unlocking it.

Either way, I think he'll unlock it for you around 50 disposition? Just ask periodically, I suppose.
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 02:00 PM   #3
Chewbacca
Zartan

So I guess you're not *THAT* desperate eh?
Old 11-28-2009, 02:16 PM   #4
Sparhawk
Quintesson

You can go for the gift option - all the bars of metals you get are for Zevram.
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 02:51 PM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Well I pushed and pushed and pushed, talked about ravishing him after the war, and finally he unlocked the assassin spec for me. Then I dumped him!

Actually I didn't...but it ain't going further than it has now. I don't want to be singing a song called "I Kissed A Boy". (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 05:41 PM   #6
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post
Well I pushed and pushed and pushed, talked about ravishing him after the war, and finally he unlocked the assassin spec for me. Then I dumped him!

Actually I didn't...but it ain't going further than it has now. I don't want to be singing a song called "I Kissed A Boy". (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)
You're a rogue. You take what you want, smooth-talk people, pretend to get close, then move on. Nothing out-of-character there *shrug*/