Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2002, 11:17 PM   #1
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Well I got back from the state tournament last night (I wasn't pleased at all to see that IW was down, btw), and I thought I should tell you the results of it. Well, obviously, we took second place out of seventeen who went, not to mention the hundreds or more teams that got knocked out in Districts... or was it Regionals, I can never keep them straight. [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] The last round was really sloppy, we just didn't have the energy for it anymore... hadn't eaten in about 5 or 6 hours, had to go to the bathroom really bad, and we had all taken a huge, 100-question test the night before (I took three such tests, I've yet to hear how I did on them). I scored some good deals at the mall we went to after though, I bought A New Kind of Army by Anti-flag as well as a poster (came with the album [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) and an Against All Authority cover album called "Nothing new for trash like you". Such a great way to keep fans. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Then at Hot Topic I bought another band of spikes (for my left wrist) and an Anti-flag Underground Network sticker for my left sleeve where a soldier's rank insignia would usually go. Crafty! Oh and btw, the new words at the bottom of my sig are from the song A New Kind of Army.
Old 04-21-2002, 11:46 PM   #2
Moni

[img]graemlins/dance2.gif[/img]
Congratulations!!!

I hope you did well on your tests! I am faced with taking a bunch starting tomorrow and lasting into next week.
I am sure I'll do well in everything but Math...that instructor didn't teach me anything and I expect to fail. Oh well, at least I get to keep the credits for all my other classes.

Sounds like you've done some shopping!
My trip to the mall this week is for...whoopee...new glasses LOL!

Old 04-21-2002, 11:56 PM   #3
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Thanks Moni! Actually I'd say the first half of That's Youth describes us pretty well ask if you're curious.

I hope you do good on your tests too! Math's always been a hard subject for me too, and having a bad teacher just makes it even harder. I'm sure you'll do fine though, and you might even pass the math test LOL!

I did a bit of shopping, not a whole lot... I was hoping to buy a bit more, but I had to save up money for one of Aurican's swords, would have liked to buy another band of spikes though. Ah well, I'll buy some more some other time. Almost forgot that I got Dungeon Siege as well!
Old 04-22-2002, 12:00 AM   #4
Moni

Dungeon Siege!
How Cool!
KHaN and our out-of-town friends went out (without me because I was resting in bed all day) and they saw the Scorpion King and went to EB but came home empty handed!
He did tell me how cool both Dungeon Siege & Might & Magic 9 look though LOL! Maybe if I take him with me to get glasses we can pick one of them up on the way home?! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2002, 12:04 AM   #5
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

I've yet to install the game though, so I can't say how good it is yet. Been too busy chatting and such. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I don't watch too many movies anymore, I see the decline of entertainment happening. Actually that's what most punkers in Sallisaw saw first, and they saw it coming far off. [img]smile.gif[/img] Ah well, it's for the best.
Perhaps you could pick it up when you go to get your glasses, and I also might get around to installing it and we could play it with the multiplayer option.
Old 04-22-2002, 12:09 AM   #6
Moni

Oh yeah...passing the Math test LOL....I doubt it seriously...I transferred out of the woman's class last week into another class and everyone is way ahead of our class as far as chapters covered goes and honestly, she taught me nothing (but she did remind me how much confusion sux!)...she is that rotten...if I go into detail I'll get p*s'd off lol and I don't need the tension right now. The whole class (except for two people) is failing.
I just couldn't deal with her anymore so I'll be going into a new class that is taking one last test and the semester final on material I haven't even looked at much less studied. Its cool though...I know which instructor to take over the summer and will have a minor head start in the class LOL!

I'm pulling "A"'s in all of my other 5 classes and my Biology Lab so those tests don't scare me.

Old 04-22-2002, 12:11 AM   #7
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
Perhaps you could pick it up when you go to get your glasses, and I also might get around to installing it and we could play it with the multiplayer option.
That'd be way cool! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

I have to get offline now and get to bed
My first class is a review for our final and I have to catch up on some notes I missed last week.
Sweet Dreams whenever you get there!
Goodnight!

Old 04-22-2002, 12:16 AM   #8
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

I'm in the advanced class in my grade, I'm surprised I'm passing... Ah well, maybe you'll guess good enough to pull a halfway decent grade.

Yes, it would be quite cool to play it online, as long as we don't die in the first five seconds. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Sweet dreams to you as well Moni, and goodnight! I should be going ot bed in about 45 minutes... have to make some modifications to my jacket first. [img]smile.gif[/img] (adding the sticker and spikes.)