Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 06-20-2005, 10:28 PM   #81
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

The next question is how are you going to get them onto Xbox ?
Old 07-03-2005, 12:07 AM   #82
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Working on Episode 14, but thought I'd share this...

Posted this in a few places...

Well I have often blabbed that someone is going to bite the dust in Episode 17... and they're not coming back. Ever. Well ChessRook44 on the Neverending Nights forum got smart and looked at the credits page and saw a name he didn't recognize. Andrea. So he asked who she was. Not wanting to give away too much, I came up with a teaser wallpaper for Andrea. That's when WhiteWolf2k3 pointed out it would be rad to do a Teaser Trailer for Episode 17.

Now, without a doubt Episode 17 is one that I am really looking forward to. Mostly because it does bring in the character Andrea, who won't be such a big deal in Season One - but she will have a huge part in Season Two and moving forward from there.

So - I made a teaser trailer (it's not much really, did it in like 30 min or so, however)- be advised - this trailer may contain spoilers for Episode 17!

Episode 17 - Teaser Trailer (Right Click Save As...)
Old 07-03-2005, 06:59 AM   #83
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Oh and to better answer the question - the free program I use to convert them to PSP files is a program called "PSP Video 9."
Old 07-06-2005, 01:54 AM   #84
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Neverending Nights - Episode 14: Here Comes The Sand Again - (Right Click... SAVE AS...) Weighing in at our longest episode to date with 8:43 but a mere 27.3 megs of download, Episode 14 is a value meal waiting to be downloaded! In this episode Grayson and Peter ponder their fate in the desert and Grayson gets another visit from "Pat" inside his head! And perhaps the most astonishing thing? Peter proves to Grayson that he is a Great Hero! Download it, watch it, and tell your friends and family about it!

PSP Version: Episode 14 for the PSP. (Right Click... SAVE AS... 48.6 Megs)
Old 08-01-2005, 06:12 PM   #85
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Smiley

Neverending Nights - Episode 15: Reach Out With Your Feelings... (Right Click... SAVE AS...) still has our wayward would be heroes lost in the Aries Desert. However, always one to think on his feet (if it can be called thinking!), Peter the Ranger convinces Grayson to allow him to use another one of his 'Ranger' skills! The results... are less than successful. (But really, is that a surprise?) But Peter does do something ... new! So what is it Peter does? What 'Ranger' skill is he going to use? There's only one way to find out (well not really, but we're building up excitement here, so just bare with me!) - download this 23.5MB video that provides you with 7:46 of entertainment! And while PAT's voice remains difficult to hear... something will continue to happen to the voice that will make it ... easier to understand. But that would be telling... And who the heck is the little halfling in green wizard clothes? Could it be... Well, I will let you find out!

Neverending Nights - Episode 15: Reach Out With Your Feelings... for the PSP - 45.4MB (Right Click... SAVE AS...)
Old 08-02-2005, 11:46 PM   #86
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Great stuff!

I always enjoy Neverending Nights.

Now that little halfling that was the one that passed out in the bar right ?
Old 08-03-2005, 01:32 AM   #87
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

That's him! Alan the Astounding from Episode Six! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2005, 03:40 AM   #88
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Neverending Nights: Episode 16 - Dessert City...? It's a trend that keeps on happening. Each episode seems to get a little longer than the last. This time we're looking at 10 minutes of pure NeN madness! However, this one will cost you 49.5 megs on your hard drive! But this one is well worth it's time and size! Not only do we have our two star studded would be heroes, Peter the Ranger and Grayson the Fighter - but this episode also has Guard Vern and Guard Douglas of the City of Ator! And not only does it have that - it even has Conner the Kid and Lady Lorraine! And if that wasn't enough talent to be crammed into one episode - guess whose back? That's right! Another update on Pawl the Dorf... and who does he run into? Well, if I said anything, that might ruin the surprise! But you're saying right now, "I downloaded the episode and didn't see Pawl the Dorf! I demand a refund!" I guess you didn't give us credit for being a little sneaky...

So go on. Download it. You know you want to. And when you finish. Show it to your friends. Your family. You know you want to do that too. And when you do that, rent one of those cool airplanes that do the writing in the air, and tell everyone in your city to download it and watch it. (Disclaimer: We're not responsible for injury if you do not possess a pilot's license to be flying one of those things)! [img]smile.gif[/img]

The PSP version of this episode will be released in a few days. Speaking of the PSP versions of the episodes, please note that if you go to our video page, the URL for the PSP episodes HAS CHANGED. So if you were directly linking them from somewhere (which we do not mind at all!), please note the new URL and make the changes. All the new PSP episodes will be hosted on the new site on Adam's domain.
Old 08-29-2005, 05:14 PM   #89
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

The big hype with Episode 17 is - we have said SOMEONE who has been seen between Episode One and Episode 16 - is going to die!

We made a quick teaser trailer for it...

Episode 17 Teaser - Streaming from Machinima.com

Episode 17 Teaser WMV (Right click save as...)

There's even a Episode 17 Theory Poll & Thread.

So feel free to join us on our forums and shed some comments!
Old 09-13-2005, 03:36 AM   #90
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

And just a small (and quick) update. All the audio lines are done, we just need to finish filming and editing Episode 17 this week. We're hoping for a Sunday release at the latest!

In the meantime, as always, would love to hear any form of feedback - either here or on our forums.