Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-03-2001, 02:22 PM   #161
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

just bumping because this should be on the front page
Old 11-03-2001, 03:51 PM   #162
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:

OOH! What about a lovely falcon picking up a garnet??? You know, wings back and legs extended like it would do when picking up prey, only picking up a flashing gem. (???)

Now there's an idea! If the falcon were either in sepia tones or grey tones (like Byronas'), and the garnet were deep red (maybe luminiscent).....
Old 11-03-2001, 04:39 PM   #163
Djinn Raffo
Ra

hmmm i think its time for me to start thinking about a sig. With the upgrade if you only do a short post it can be hard to read your writing cause it kina is tight.
Old 11-04-2001, 05:07 AM   #164
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Wolfgir, thank you for the extroidinary effort you've put forth on my account. You don't need to do any further editing, this one is perfect. May I please use that image as it is?

Thank you.

Sure thing! You can download it to your HD and mail to Ziroc. My server dude donīt like me hosting to many pics.. And Iīm hosting for a another site. I think Ziroc mentioned something that it was faster if he hosted them as well-- Well donīt know but just download it. I will let it be on my place a couple of days so no big rush! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Donīt eat the yellow snow
Old 11-04-2001, 09:47 AM   #165
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:

Sure thing! You can download it to your HD and mail to Ziroc. My server dude donīt like me hosting to many pics.. And Iīm hosting for a another site. I think Ziroc mentioned something that it was faster if he hosted them as well-- Well donīt know but just download it. I will let it be on my place a couple of days so no big rush! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I just did precisely what you suggested. Thank you once more for the work you did!! If you should ever visit my part of the world, please let me know. I shall try to repay this debt.
Old 11-04-2001, 05:01 PM   #166
Lucre
Elminster

Dear Mr Saz,

Please may i have a signature from Ye Olde Wonderful Signature Shoppe.
If possible some kind of halfling thief with a hood, and some bright red (like the dark red option for cloths on BG2)writing that kinda flashes like Lord Exxons(if im right, but if not Hiram Sedai's definately).

From Lucre,

-------------------

(Signature would go HERE) [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-04-2001: Message edited by: Lucre ]

[ 11-04-2001: Message edited by: Lucre ]

Old 11-04-2001, 05:03 PM   #167
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

i guess the cue looks kina nasty but saz if it helps..then im a clinically insane or maybey thats inane??? anyway mad cleric any ideas anyone??? Madman :2gunfire:
Old 11-04-2001, 05:06 PM   #168
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Where is Saz anyway?
Haven't heard from him in, like three days....

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

You may wonder why I did that...I only wanted to point out, that the yellow pages are now on the internet!
Old 11-04-2001, 06:38 PM   #169
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Still working, Sir ReGiN! And I did get your sig request in the mail. I'm working on a lot of them tonight, so we'll see how far I get...but you're definitely in line! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cheers,

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 11-04-2001, 07:19 PM   #170
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Trying out Pangur's sig now:

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."