Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2005, 11:03 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Just wanted to know what made you laugh the most. Out of all the NPC dialogue, or thing in the game (not your char or other chars) that you thought was most funny. (Like Krung selling pipeweed) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Just post the text or a screenshot is even better! [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 11:06 PM   #2
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Awww come on my barrel outfit is the funniest posted!

P.S I hear Durnan is looking for a cut in Krungs profits.
Old 03-24-2005, 12:04 AM   #3
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

I was rolling for quite some time when I gave Choc the Catnip. The whole * See God, See God * almost had me in tears!!!

Another was one hunting down the teleporter that use to be in the Tavern and actually hearing gruting coming from the rooms.

Yet another * narrow eyes looking directly at Z * was the Badger incident. I know you said no PCs but I was laughing so hard I couldnt breathe.

Hmmmm lets see The cast of Cheers hanging out in Skullport... I was wondering what happened to them after the tv series ended.

There are more... ill add them when they come to me
Old 03-24-2005, 01:31 PM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Gotta say I was laughing out loud when I first gave catnip to Choc, too!

And my husband and I started singing the Cheers theme when we got to Skullport the first time.

Looking up close at the bear head in the Inn cracked me up! "HELP ME!"
Old 03-24-2005, 06:16 PM   #5
Ravenbear
Dungeon Master

The woman on the upper floor that does not want you to sit next to her cause she has gas that one cracked me up the first time.
Going past the outhouse in skullport and hearing grunts coming out of it still makes me laugh.
And of coure Choc and the catnip is great..
Old 03-25-2005, 04:07 PM   #6
StigTC

Well if you taking control of an NPC counts, then it would have to be; "YOU NO RAPE HER".
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 05:47 PM   #7
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

HAHAH! I remember that! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Come on guys! Mooorrree! Anyone else? [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 06:00 PM   #8
shamrock_uk
Dracolich

I did have a 'Dragon? What dragon?!' moment on level 9 which was quite funny. I'd been teleporting down and coming back up a lot, and going backwards through the level the dragon doesn't spawn (or at least not until you're way past him).

Despite the warnings of my erstwhile companions I was just standing there utterly convinced that no dragon dwelt there and determined to prove it to them. You can imagine my surprise when this massive black one swooped out of the sky and landed right behind me! Much hilarity at my expense ensued [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-25-2005, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: shamrock_uk ]
shamrock_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 08:52 PM   #9
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

I also like how the Half-orc bartender in skullport calls my half orc a dirty half-orc LOL Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Also Del'iner Slayten comments about passing gas after you have finished the Hand of Bane Quest.

[ 03-26-2005, 01:45 AM: Message edited by: T-D-C ]
Old 03-26-2005, 06:58 AM   #10
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I think my most recent one was on the Tradeway, just outside of Waterdeep. Ya' know, the area for low lvl chars? I'm dinking along, whacking bears, and here comes this troll, straight out of the Troll Bark.
I was a Shadow Dancer, so I hid, and slipped away, he saw me, *low lvl areas equal low lvl chars, with low move silently, vs creature with high spot.*, so then I have to do the Shadow dancer blink, which is unhide, then hide. I was about to get away, when another low lvl char shows up, and gets a fear effect from something, and commences to get killed by the troll. Checking my alignment, I decided to help him. All was pretty much a slaughter, until an owl bear started screaming ouch, and running away.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote