Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 03-09-2005, 04:19 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I have upgraded the AI of Moric, Roddybug and Teri to the new, awesome henchmen code. They can do anything you want now!! Check them out!

New Quest: Krung's Boots Quest is finished! Find his boots in Undermountain. I'll give you a clue: It's a lower level quest, so it won't be TOO deep into Undermountain, but still worth doing for SURE!

Also, when you die, you bleed for a moment, and have a moment to be rez'ed. (about 15 seconds).

If you have low CH and are like level 7-9, the Henchmen may say they don't want to be hired. [img]smile.gif[/img] I need to make sure this isn't being said to everyone, so let me know if you hired any of them today. I need some feedback on it. 2 are on level 1, and 1 is on level 10.

More soon!!

[ 03-09-2005, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 12:10 PM   #2
StigTC

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
If you have low CH
Whoa, good thing I prefer to team up with real players.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 11:25 PM   #3
javan
Zhentarim Guard

Z, is that base charisma or modified charisma that affects hiring henchmen? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

My character level 8 monk/fighter (too low to hire any way [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) has 8 base charisma plus a Talisman of Pure Good (+3 to wisdom and charisma). I will let you know after gaining a few levels.
javan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 11:36 PM   #4
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Hmm that will stop any Min/Max Characters from hiring.

Also do they level up based on your XP or level up as they go down the mountain. Also does their XP & levels reset when the server does ?

EDIT also I managed to Hire Moric yesterday and my half orc is the ungliest SOB this side of EfU (low CHA) but he is Level 40.

BTW is is possible with the res script that after 15 seconds the death/respawn windows comes up and gives you an option to wait. That way it gives time for the battle to finish and a party member to res you.

[ 03-09-2005, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: T-D-C ]
Old 03-10-2005, 01:19 AM   #5
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

You updated me???? Awwwwwww Z your sooooooo awsome!! * Does a little happy dance *

I should go check myself out!!
Old 03-10-2005, 05:05 AM   #6
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I have removed the "CHR and level" check. Anyone may now hire them. It was bugging me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-10-2005, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 11:57 PM   #7
javan
Zhentarim Guard

Thanks, Z.

I thought the whole idea of henchmen were people there to support low level characters (especially mages [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) who would have difficulty surviving solo.