Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 01-20-2005, 04:21 PM   #31
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
You poor thing. Still 56k?

My biggest problem is that TDC is never around when you need to smite him [img]smile.gif[/img]
*sniffs and nods*

But I'm dling what I can to play! It'll take... a while though. A long, long while. So, uh, is there anything else I need other then the hakpak as stated in the pinned thread?
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 04:52 PM   #32
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
You poor thing. Still 56k?

My biggest problem is that TDC is never around when you need to smite him [img]smile.gif[/img]
*sniffs and nods*

But I'm dling what I can to play! It'll take... a while though. A long, long while. So, uh, is there anything else I need other then the hakpak as stated in the pinned thread?
[/QUOTE]Only thing you need is the CEP and the other hakpac.

BTW Legolas I'm moving house at the moment but will be more than happy for you to "try" and smite me IIRC smite good and smite evil don't work on Netural players (which I try to be to maintain a balance [img]smile.gif[/img] )
Old 01-20-2005, 06:32 PM   #33
Andy O' Necropolois
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I am alive and well in Undermountain at the moment--the work and world is good and we do appreciate all ur hard work Z. i have 2 diff accounts and about 30+ chars so im prolly the most prolific of ur players. I enjoy the mod immensly and assist others when i can to make the welcome mat very friendly [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2005, 09:00 PM   #34
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Back, with NWN platinium!

The website said they had some in stock, but I went and didn't see any, I asked the guy, and he didn't see any either. he told me they sold them all.

I looked everywhere in case one was misplaced, and I had given up and was talking with my father that gave me a ride when I spoted something shiny hidden behind 3 box of Need for Speed 2.

You guessed it, the last NWN platinium box... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2005, 10:48 PM   #35
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Excellent, hope to see you in EfU soon Luvian.

Follow the link in my sig for what you need to do before playing (i.e patches and hak packs needed)
Old 01-20-2005, 11:13 PM   #36
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

I did all that, I'm ready.

When will the server be up next?
Luvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 04:51 AM   #37
Ravenbear
Dungeon Master

I and the wife are still playing when we can we are on the reoad for up to 4 weeks at a time so we play when we get home and while on the road when time and high speed allow it.

I would like to see more lower lvls myself.

See you all soon..

Also Z thanks for all the time and effort you put into EfU..

[ 01-25-2005, 04:54 AM: Message edited by: Ravenbear ]
Old 01-26-2005, 10:51 AM   #38
Calamity
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Should I add some more lower level levels to EfU? Like for levels 7-15ish? See, I was thinking of adding a second 'floor' to level's 1 and 2--like taking a door to the next section. It would also allow me to flesh out some plots I have for the release version.

What do ya think?
I think that's a wonderful idea! Ed and I haven't been online much because we're on the road (truck drivers) but we manage to get in sometimes by using a truckstop wifi connection and just about live on your server when we're home! We love EFU!
Calamity a.k.a. Marie
Old 02-03-2005, 11:36 PM   #39
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

It's been kinda slow lately guys, what I was thinking is getting the word out for me. Post on other message boards, IGN news, and such would REALLY help me out a great deal. The busier I see EFU, the more I wanna work on it, you know what I mean. [img]smile.gif[/img] Right now, I am thinking of redoing Waterdeep, since it's causing havoc sometimes with crashing.

Let me know of things that would draw more people to play, and stuff.

Thanks!! I'm working on the hakpak still, but I plan on a new update for EfU this weekend!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 11:37 PM   #40
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

Z,
I'm still here, believe it or not. I pop in for a lil bit every now and then. I am going through some stuff in the real world that has pretty much turned me inside out. If you got my email reply you know some of it.

Anyway, I like the new Waterdeep, I almost got lost with all the stuff you added. I kinda like the new sewer system also, It may take some getting use to.

I havent been any lower than skullport lately, as I said I pop in for a few to keep my account alive and to read the sign in the inn.

If things begin to settle down at some point, I will be back in more often.

Talk to you later,

Teri-sha

[ 02-04-2005, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: Teri-sha Illistyn ]