Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)

Old 05-01-2003, 10:14 AM   #1
MagiK

<font color="#fcdbe4">Anyone outr there know, or know of a list, or know how to find out where to find info on "All the novels and stories written about the time of troubles"...you know when Ao banished the gods to Toril and they were walking around in avatars and stuff....Id like to read the whole account (all the stories) in a semi-coherent manner.</font>
Old 05-01-2003, 11:30 AM   #2
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Well, have you read the basic ones -- Shadowdale, Tantras, and Waterdeep?
Old 05-01-2003, 01:34 PM   #3
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

in addition to those three, Siege of Darkness by Salvatore covers what was going on in the underdark.
Old 05-01-2003, 02:23 PM   #4
MagiK

<font color="#fcdbe4">TL, yes, I have that trilogy, and I have Seige but I keep running into references that make me think I missed something major...could be just off hand comments to make me drool but with no substance [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>
Old 05-01-2003, 08:41 PM   #5
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

You are missing Prince of Lies. It's happening after Shadowdale, Tantras, and Waterdeep. It's a good book.
Old 05-05-2003, 09:26 AM   #6
MagiK

<font color="#f683ad"> So, we have Shadowdale, Tantras, Waterdeep, Prince of Lies, and Seige of darkness....these are the major novels involving the time of troubles and the avatars on faerun?</font>
Old 05-05-2003, 08:59 PM   #7
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Yes, but Siege of Darkness is in the middle of the Drizzt series. Don't read it like that, you will get spoiled and won't understand what's happening.