Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2001, 05:19 AM   #1
Link
Jack Burton

Tell me.. I'm kinda wondering what it'll be. Me for instance; i met this stunning girl (absolutely gorgeous), and she liked me (i found out afterwards), but because i was too shy to ask, nothing happened. I definitely want to do that over...

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 08-24-2001, 05:22 AM   #2
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Probly make the first time having sex more special. It was kinda a drunken conquest for me

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-24-2001, 05:32 AM   #3
Link
Jack Burton

LMAO!!! It's really something for you Azure!!

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 08-24-2001, 05:48 AM   #4
TheDutkanator

Nothing. I have MANY MANY regrets in my life, but I wouldn't be the person I am today if it weren't for those mistakes. I really like who I am and what I've become so far, and I owe it to ALL my experiences.

------------------

Let's get'em guen!

Quote:
"I'm sorry, did I kill you?" -TheDutkanator
Old 08-24-2001, 05:58 AM   #5
Kinslayer
Drow Warrior

This is one damn hard question! Life is full of regrets and missed opportunities so, for me, trying to name one of them would be almost impossible. There has been a girl I've felt very strongly about but didn't want to ruin our friendship so never told her until it was too late, bummer. There were my teenage years when I used to get into fights, drugs, alcohol and trouble with the police. If I could take back the pain I caused my father during this time I would. But, for me, the one regret I have is when I let my sister go back home after she had just come out of juvenile prison. She was a diagnosed heroine addict and had been for several years even though she was only 17. While in prison(for the second time in her life) she faced up to her problem and was determined to give up the drugs and crime. I was willing to risk everything to help her but it was not to be and she left me to go back home, to my junkie mother, despite my protests. 24 hours later she was rushed to hospital suffering from a heroine overdose and after spending a further two days in a coma the machine was turned off, the day before her 18th birthday. Even three years on I still hold a great deal of blame for letting her go home that day and if I could go back to that time knowing what I know now I would never have let her out of my sight for the rest of my days. However, the past should not be dwelled on and regrets should not be allowed to ruin the present. I try to remember only the good in my past lest regret and depression overwhelms me.
Old 08-24-2001, 07:44 AM   #6
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by TheDutkanator:

Nothing. I have MANY MANY regrets in my life, but I wouldn't be the person I am today if it weren't for those mistakes. I really like who I am and what I've become so far, and I owe it to ALL my experiences.

Ditto!

I am focusing on the future, and hopefully, I've learned from the past. I can only change things from this moment on.

Good question tho!!

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 08-24-2001).]
Old 08-24-2001, 08:12 AM   #7
Lord Shield

Two - there is a girl I would have liked to go out wiht but missed the chance
There was also one I wish I DIDN'T go out with

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-24-2001, 09:26 AM   #8
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Ditto!

I am focusing on the future, and hopefully, I've learned from the past. I can only change things from this moment on.

Good question tho!!

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 08-24-2001).]
Ditto Ditto

This must be a Minnesota thing b/c I wouldn't do a thing over. Yes, I too have regrets, but the past can not be redone and thinking about it will not change any of my experiences. I can only look at today and the future and use my past to guide me going forward!

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Old 08-24-2001, 09:41 AM   #9
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by TheDutkanator:

Ditto that..
Exactly what I was going to say, till I read your post!
Everything happens for a reason, and I'd be a heck of a lot different if those things didnt happen..

------------------
Resident Lurker Guy
Old 08-24-2001, 09:46 AM   #10
Moni

I am going to ditto the dittos and raise you a ditto LOL

The only regret that weighs heavy on my mind at the moment is not making sure Rex left me the checkbook last night.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 08-24-2001).]