Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Darkstone

Old 11-13-2001, 03:45 PM   #1
Robert
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello everyone. I am frustratingly stuck with Luxorius the Vampire. I am playing Darkstone on Playstation, and have all but 1 crystal. I have been to Draak's lair, and have done everything but collect the last crystal. I went and got the rock breaking hammer, went to the Mad Rat's camp...but there was only 1 rat dude there. I killed him and got the staff. I have Lux's staff, cape, and ring. I CANNOT get past the guard at Lux's door. I know that the last crystal is in with Lux...and I can't get in there! I noticed on level 25, it is just a little square room with a door to level 26. There is a sack of grain (or whatever) that when I get close, an "x" appears in the box. I've tried burning, beating, and telekinesis spell...but nothing works. Please help me before I commit suicide by Draak.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2001, 04:27 PM   #2
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Just a hint, have you tried giving any of the stuff to the guard on the door? Or wearing it? sometimes the obvious things might work

Best of luck

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2001, 04:46 PM   #3
WZ
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Spoiler on demand. How to do it : wear the vampire's scepter, and go open the tomb & the cursed grave in levels 26 & 27. You now have the vampire's scepter, ring & cape. Give the scepter to the guard and then go and see Luxorius. Either giive him everything or fight him, and here is the last crystal.
Old 11-13-2001, 05:46 PM   #4
Robert
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I love these faces...but yes, I've tried wearing all three things...and tried giving them to the guard. I will try giving the sceptor to the guard again...but what about the sack of grain that has some meaning...but what?
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote