Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-25-2001, 09:31 PM   #1
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

Saw this rank under one of Epona's post. What or who on earth or Farun is a "Fzoul Chembryl"?? Sounds like a pestilent disease if you ask me.
Enquiring minds want to know.
Old 10-25-2001, 09:38 PM   #2
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

?!?!?

------------------

Old 10-25-2001, 09:44 PM   #3
MorningSun
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ROFL!!

Fzoul is a bad guy in the Forgotten Realms, head of the Zhents or some crap. It's because of his "association" with Blackstaff Arunsun that the Harpers are divided now.
Old 10-25-2001, 09:47 PM   #4
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Yeah, Evil Cleric/Fighter, kina the bad ass 'I will kill you any moment know' type dude.

I think hes evil anyway.
------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester and Spam Monitor of Laughing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

May a pregnant yak chew on your ear for all eternity.
A guitar solo is to a guitarsist is what a palette is too a painter.
"...But I look at my self as a fragile, inteligent,human being. But there is a clown inside that comes and messes it up everytime" -Jim Morrison

GO DEVILS!!!!

[This message has been edited by Grand-Ranger (edited 10-25-2001).]
Old 10-25-2001, 10:32 PM   #5
Fonzie Forum Tyrant of MH
Dungeon Master

Fzoul Chembryl, Evil oir just misunderstood, I put it to you ladies and gentlemen of the jury that messer Chembryl is not so much evil, as just misunderstood, indeed he has stood up to the evil Manshoon and has offered support to the harpers, well the new faction anyway, maybe Fzoul just needed a hug from mommey, I bet if one of the women round here were to press him into their Buxsom he would calm down and play nicely with the other kiddies.
Old 10-25-2001, 10:36 PM   #6
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Originally posted by Fonzie Forum Tyrant of MH:
Fzoul Chembryl, Evil oir just misunderstood, I put it to you ladies and gentlemen of the jury that messer Chembryl is not so much evil, as just misunderstood, indeed he has stood up to the evil Manshoon and has offered support to the harpers, well the new faction anyway, maybe Fzoul just needed a hug from mommey, I bet if one of the women round here were to press him into their Buxsom he would calm down and play nicely with the other kiddies.
ROFL!!!!

Well I have never read any books that he was in, just read of him in the Forgoten Realms book.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester and Spam Monitor of Laughing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

May a pregnant yak chew on your ear for all eternity.
A guitar solo is to a guitarsist is what a palette is too a painter.
"...But I look at my self as a fragile, inteligent,human being. But there is a clown inside that comes and messes it up everytime" -Jim Morrison

GO DEVILS!!!!
Old 10-26-2001, 06:03 AM   #7
Byronas

An evil avatar? WOW!!!

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.