Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2003, 05:07 PM   #1
Chamberlain
Dungeon Master

Ok, I had no idea where to go to find out this information but this is a really busy forum, so I decided to come here for help.

There are a few commercials I've seen that have really good music playing in the background.
I would like to find out what the names of these songs are so I can download the full versions off Kazza.

Please tell me if you know the names of the songs being played in these commercials:

The lastest Levi's commercial where those two fugly people stand in the way of some buffalo/bison.

The new Michael Jordan commercial where he says something to the effect of "What is love? Love is playing every game as if it's your last."

And
That Tower of Terror Commercial where they show the buttons lighting up on the elevator panel...the song is classical-like and I've heard it several times in movies/tv shows.
(This one you may not have seen since I live in Orlando and these commercials for MGM are frequent)

Any help would be greatly apprecicated.

[ 02-09-2003, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: Chamberlain ]
Old 02-09-2003, 05:30 PM   #2
Brennihelvete

Well, Remember the twisted levi jeans some years ago? They used a good song that I wanted to download and what I did to find it out was to go to the Levi homepage. Then I went to their commercials section and I found the name of the song of it there. Oh and, last year there was this toothpaste commercial which had a quite good song in it. I went to their homepage and emailed them. They replied with the name of the song and thanked me for showing interest in their commercials

So my conclusion is use the web. Go to their webpages and if you dont find the information you need there then mail them [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2003, 06:06 PM   #3
Chamberlain
Dungeon Master

Sorry to say I've allready tried looking on the websites of these companies...still no luck.

I did however find out that the name of the commercial for Levi's was "Stampede".
I would hope someone would at least know the name of the song for Tower of Terror becuase I've heard that song so many times.
The other two seem very rare..
Old 02-10-2003, 02:12 AM   #4
Brennihelvete

did you try e-mailing them?
Old 02-16-2003, 01:34 AM   #5
Chamberlain
Dungeon Master

Ok, update.
I've found out the names of the song in the Levi's commerical and the Tower of Terror commercial.
But I can not find the name of the song for the Michael Jordan "What is love?" commercial.
I'm not even sure what the name of the commercial is, but Jordan is talking some smack about how you have to play all games like its your last.
If someone can please tell me the name of the song playing in this commercial, I would greatly appreciate it.
And I didn't email those companies to get the names of the songs. I looked on the internet untill I found it cuz it would be too much trouble to email them.
I would emial the company to find out what the song is in the jordan commercial but I'm not sure what website to go to.
I think it's a Nike commercial, but Jordan has his own line of Nike products...and I think itd be just easier to ask you guys cuz I'm sure atleast one person must recognize this song.
Please help.