Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-29-2000, 03:50 PM   #1
mark

Is there a special place where you can get crabs? I have been tooling around and have only collected two shells so far. At this rate, this might be the hardest and most frustrating quest of them all. I take that back. Nothing could be worse that the Monk quest.

Old 11-29-2000, 05:31 PM   #2
jarjar

all you have to do is to find the crabs of the sea when you kill them they drop the shells sometimes. try diving under water more often.

Old 11-29-2000, 07:13 PM   #3
Winner

When you find 3 Conch shells, save before trading them in. There is a random chance that you can get two or three breathers for just 3 Conch shells. Keep going back to your save. I picked up two breathers one time, and three another time, for just 3 shells each time.