Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2001, 07:52 PM   #31
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Ramon - Looks like Stealth has left the building. Not much of a challenge eh?

------------------
Old 03-03-2001, 08:12 PM   #32
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Stealthy, where are you coward ? LadyWendy needs to blackmail, er, impress her husband with a queue. Psst, just between the two of us, if you show up in your kilt you would win anyway: I would simply laugh myself to death ...

Moiraine, just take your time.

LadyWendy, just another reassurance of my undying devotion to you ... wait a minute: with a foil protruding from my chest that might turn out to be a promise hard to keep ...

------------------
So long !

Old 03-03-2001, 08:39 PM   #33
Ladyzekke

Ramon - Haha! Funny. I agree. Bush Jr. is, err, something else. Very scary to know he is our PRESIDENT! God help us! Don't know where Stealthy went, must have sneaked off! hehehe! Stealthy, you coward!! Where are you? Changing your kilt or something?

As for the house, hubby will probably relent eventually as our choices are sooo limited. For example, earlier we looked inside this one house that had the windows all broken out, graffiti on the walls and water damgage from where the windows were exposed! Yee haw! Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous! Not!

------------------
Old 03-03-2001, 08:52 PM   #34
Stealthy

COWARD! COWARD?

How dare you Ramon, your spanish sounding names will not save your skin, even if there are 3 of you! I only fight with claymores, anything else is for pompous fools who deserve to be cleaved in two! I have been searching for the fair LadyWendy near and far, whilst you skulked here! Fear not, thy death will be slow and painful!

------------------

Charlie's S-Plan diet is no better than his invisibility potion!
Old 03-03-2001, 09:03 PM   #35
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Ramon: Bush went to Yale. And you are so right! Do you understand the term "Chucklehead"? It is a term that aptly describes Mr. G. Dubya Bush. I agree with LadyZ - God help us.

Hmmmmm... anyone of you from the other half of the world have room for a dragon collector?

------------------

Having abandoned my search for truth, I am now looking for a good Fantasy.
Old 03-03-2001, 09:45 PM   #36
Stealthy

Ramon, Ramon, Ramon where are you all hiding? Hmmph, I'm off to bed now, but I expect you all here in 24 hours by the latest, to resume our duel (quartet?).

------------------

Charlie's S-Plan diet is no better than his invisibility potion!
Old 03-03-2001, 09:53 PM   #37
Ladyzekke

Bilqis - Haha! Yes. I heard Pres(whatajoke) Bush say the other day something to the effect like "Having a home is good. It is good to have a home.". Wow, real insightful there Bushy! (wish there was a cross-eyed smiley cause I'd insert it here!)

Ramon and Stealthy - I trust tomorrow you will resume your battle. I will be here awaiting it.

------------------
Old 03-03-2001, 10:03 PM   #38
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Here you go LadyZ ----->

That looks like a Dubya expression doesn't it?

------------------

Old 03-03-2001, 10:10 PM   #39
Epona
Zartan

I heard that once at some NASA (or something similar) function, he said "and now allow me to introduce my wife and other astronauts"

Bilqis: Is *anywhere* safe?

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Old 03-03-2001, 10:27 PM   #40
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Epona: Good point. I'm going to have to worry about that now.

I sure hope no one is judging all of us U.S. citizens by G. Dubya Bush! *shudder* I certainly didn't vote for him.

And my dh asks: "Would you people from Oz please take back Rupert Murdock? He helped get Dubya elected you know."
------------------

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 03-03-2001).]