Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 08-27-2001, 07:41 PM   #1
Jeffrey
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello!
Well, things have been going great with the game so far! Have even killed two of those pesky Mantraps creatures!! I only have a few questions..I have a serpent statue (like the monkey ones)..and have used it in the library..got the book hidden in the central bookcase...what is the book for?? I can wait if it isn't pertinent at this time....
I am looking for the scroll of trickery and am guessing it is in the library somewhere since the library is a trick...but where? A separate room??
Finally, I cannot slide down the chute in the room where there were monkeys that tried to bite my butt!! Is there a trick to sliding down it? I have walked over it but it just isn't sucking me down!!

Thanks!!
Jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2001, 07:46 PM   #2
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

The book of the Servant contains the lyrics to pass the spirit of Xydusa.

The scroll of trickery is available in Kreug's study (right above the library) once you got the bard quest. Just put the 4 serpent statues on the 4 pedestals in the library. The ceiling will drop. Get on the ceiling and wait 'til it goes back up. The study is right there.

You can't slide down the chute (not to the best of my knowledge anyway)
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2001, 04:28 AM   #3
VIXEN
Dungeon Master

Ryan is correct except it's you need 4 monkey figures and 1 serpant =o)

Just follow the big huge X on the floor in the library ... they point you to where you are suppose to place the monkey figurines... =o)
VIXEN is offline   Reply With Quote