Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-10-2001, 01:16 PM   #1
Zander

When I was in that dungeon of Iranicus? I guess I left before I finished all of the quests. I have been carying around these stupid acorns forever and I want to know if I can go back or if I should just dump them. Actually I have a bunch of stuff like keys and notes that I found also. Do I need to keep these after I read/used them or can I just drop them. Same for Jaheira's lock of hair does she need it after the curse is gone?
Thanks for any help.

Old 09-10-2001, 01:23 PM   #2
HooC
The Magister

Jaheira's Lock of hair is useless, But you need to take the Acorns to some sort of queen in Windspear Hills. I am not so far yet though.
Old 09-10-2001, 01:32 PM   #3
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

SPOILER
The Acorns can be given to the queen (Dyriad?) in the map area south of Tradesmeet. Don't really get much for it, but you do get XPs!

Most everything else is usually just a one use item and can be dumped afterwards. If you are unsure about anything you can put it anywhere in the game (i.e. chest, table) and it will not disappear, just don't drop it on the ground, or it will disappear

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Bossman of Better Funny Stuff.....of the Laughing Hyenas!