Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2001, 06:05 PM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Well.. i do believe in the mailman, cos i met him once. He was fat, ugly, and he yelled at me to move my bike away from the street lamp, so he could place his bike against it.. Ever since that, i hate mailmen.. maybe i should become a dog in my next life..
ROTFL!!!! Have a milkbone biscuit,then! LOL

FWIW I do believe we've been to the moon. What the heck difference it makes is beyond me, because if we hadn't, how does it impact my mailman? He's not as cantankerous as yours is, Link! HAHAHAHA but he did yell at the neighbors who had their's too low so when he leaned out the jeep window to put mail in it he practically had to fall all the way out of the vehicle. Hmmm... come to think of it, that might have been an interesting show for us all. Too bad, my neighbor put a new mailbox in just before selling the place. *snicker*

CloudyConspirator

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-09-2001, 06:17 PM   #22
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
please reread your post: there is so LITTLE gravity, that no engine could get off. now i may not be a physics expert, but wouldnt the less gravity there is make it easier to get off?

You don't have to be a physics expert to know this

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Bossman of Better Funny Stuff.....of the Laughing Hyenas!

[This message has been edited by Moridin (edited 09-09-2001).]
Old 09-09-2001, 06:23 PM   #23
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i know, i was being sarcastic.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-09-2001, 06:27 PM   #24
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Uh, I've got a conspiracy theory. ...

I think there's a conspiracy to make people wear only one sock, so the government puts a device in all dryers that senses socks and when it senses two of the same kind, it sucks one out and disintegrates it. (Or is that just my paranoia acting up?)

------------------
"Allright! We'll call it a draw."

"I'm INVINCIBLE! ... You're a LOONEY!"

Dare to dream. Be bold enough to try.

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)
Old 09-09-2001, 06:30 PM   #25
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Uh, I've got a conspiracy theory. ...

I think there's a conspiracy to make people wear only one sock, so the government puts a device in all dryers that senses socks and when it senses two of the same kind, it sucks one out and disintegrates it. (Or is that just my paranoia acting up?)

Hahahahahahaha!!! ROFLMAO!! That is SO true!!

*sits on feet and curls toes around socks while casting suspicious glances around*

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, LH and HADB

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-09-2001, 06:30 PM   #26
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
i know, i was being sarcastic.

So was I

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Bossman of Better Funny Stuff.....of the Laughing Hyenas!
Old 09-09-2001, 06:31 PM   #27
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
So was I

then its agreed, we were both being very sarcastic just then.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-09-2001, 06:51 PM   #28
G'kar

Has anyone seen the original HBO miniseries "From Earth to the Moon"? I saw the moon landing one yesterday. Its a nice documentry of the event in question.
Anyway, It would have been an easy Hoax from a production standpoint. Movie special effects were sophisticated enough at that time to pull it off, but the sheer scope of the project makes it unlikely. I watched a similiar conspiracy theory tv show and it had little fact and alot of conjecture. A reason the Govt would have pulled of such a hoax is the same reason we went in the first place....Moral. The United states was divide within by the vietnam war at the time, and weak to the threat of Soviet influence and aggression. The Soviets beat the U.S.into space, so the U.S. had to answer so as not to appear weak.

Old 09-09-2001, 11:59 PM   #29
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Speaking of Conspiracy Theories
Anyone believe all that about a secret world government with the UN and NATO as its puppets?

And the Illuminati and all that crud?

------------------
Resident Lurker Guy
Old 09-10-2001, 10:15 AM   #30
Legolas the Elven Archer

Quote:
then its agreed, we were both being very sarcastic just then.
I'm glad that's all cleared out. You know, sarcasm doesn't work well in text...

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

This picture has nothing to do with the other part of my sig. It's just cool.

[This message has been edited by Legolas the Elven Archer (edited 09-10-2001).]