Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2001, 01:43 PM   #111
MagiK

I took the test, According to the results, apparently my checksum is incorrect

I did have 8 parts Lawful and 12 Parts Neutral and am Neutral good.

No person is truely mature untill they have had a child, and the responsibiliy. worry, fear and love that, that endevor entails. Untill you know the weight of having someone totally dependant on your for life and welfare you cannot expreience the breadth of human existance. (no you don't physically have to have your own child, adoption can bring that maturity) Though not all those who carry that burden and gift do truely mature either *sigh* to my ever lasting horror

Just the opinion of someone who left teenages some 21 years ago.

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

[This message has been edited by MagiK (edited 09-10-2001).]

Old 09-10-2001, 01:45 PM   #112
MagiK

Just out of curiosity Id like to know what eveyrone thinks "Mature" means. If I might as that is I realize this is a post for teens by teens but I am curious.

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

Old 09-10-2001, 03:31 PM   #113
Neb
Account deleted by Request

You have no law/chaos bias.
You have 20 points towards Good

30 points law and 30 points chaos.

40 points good and 20 points evil.

You are Neutral Good.
Old 09-10-2001, 04:52 PM   #114
Rikard

if i remember correctly

18 towards Chaos
24 towards Good

Chaotic Good (duh)

------------------
I Am The SunGod
Here To Enlighten You

Old 09-10-2001, 05:10 PM   #115
Tuor
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Jafin:
I have never drunk an alcoholic beverage nor do I plan to. First off, I am below the legal drinking age and therefore I will not even consider drinking (my being lawful good and all ). Second, alcoholism seems to run in my family which would imply that it would be easy for me to become an alcoholic, not something I aspire to. To close up my arguments, drinking is not something that I find to be healthy or intelligent, no offense of course intended to anyone here who drinks.

Now, back to silliness!!! (but never immaturity )

-Jafin

Anything you do too much of isn't healthy or intelligent. (The exception to that is drugs, if you take them you're a moron period IMHO) Drinking in moderation doesn't do anyone any harm.
Old 09-10-2001, 05:31 PM   #116
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Raw Data
You have 4 points towards Lawful.
You have 12 points towards Good.
Analysis
You are Neutral Good.

hmm, i thought i was Lawful Neutral... oh well...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!

[This message has been edited by SSJ4Sephiroth (edited 09-10-2001).]
Old 09-10-2001, 06:46 PM   #117
sylent
Emerald Dragon

I have drunk a bit, but I guess its mostly because my friends do...
I don't see what is so great about Maturity anyway. You are what you are..
I am 17.... and I am not sure what that makes me.
I don't really think maturity is to be frowned upon, don't get me wrong. But get the feeling maturity is the opposite of fun for some people. Like its immature to have a good time.

I can't remember who said it (in this thread), but I agree that maturity is knowing when to be silly, and when to be serious.
Maturity comes with age (at least in most peoples cases), but like everything in life, some people age faster, and of course, some people never grow up in the first place.

------------------
"Watch your back"

[This message has been edited by sylent (edited 09-10-2001).]
Old 09-10-2001, 10:25 PM   #118
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

If I remember correctly I had
12 points toward Lawful
15 points toward good

result, Lawful Good.

I took another test that was in the W&W forum (I can't remember which thread or the link though!) that gave you your occupation in the Middle Ages (not a real occupation but more like your class in a rpg, they said occupation though) and I came out White Knight. The description was basically that of a paladin. Guess I really am Lawful Good.

-Jafin

------------------

The Original Arch-Mage of the HADB
Destroyer of the evil Bunnies
Guardian of Boo
Old 09-10-2001, 10:31 PM   #119
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Fast Hands:
Hi Kaz, everybody-how's it going?
Jafin--I took the "alignment quiz" just out of curiousity (I had no idea what it was at first) and it said:
You are True Neutral with Good tendencies
How'd I do? It sounds good

True Neutral means you believe in the balance of the powers of good and evil. You don't side with either good or evil, law or chaos. Basically, it is the epitomy of neutral. You don't take the side of good guy or bad guy, you try to maintain the balance. And having good tendencies means just that, you are true neutral, meaning you don't side with good or evil, however you would be more likely to side with good than evil if you were forced to choose. I hope that makes sense!

-Jafin

------------------

The Original Arch-Mage of the HADB
Destroyer of the evil Bunnies
Guardian of Boo
Old 09-10-2001, 10:32 PM   #120
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Im a mature teen.

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!