Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2001, 08:05 PM   #31
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Taliesin:
Hey don't forget this could be a haven for you to flee to, when
you've had enough of school. I leave work and walk up to the library during lunch
sometimes and get on line and come here. Really helps to break up the day and refreshes me! Great stress reliver!

Yeah my schedule has me with a four hour break between my second and third class on Mondays & Wednesdays. I'll definitely be looking for things to do in town rather than driving home & back those days. Maybe I'll discover some porquito internet cantina on the south side of SA LOL!
I haven't checked out the campus library yet but I am sure (with all else I saw there today) that they have online PC's. If not, I'll hunt down the city library.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 08-25-2001).]

Old 08-24-2001, 08:07 PM   #32
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Hope so cause I'd miss you. I wonder what time that is German time? It just wouldnt be the same here without Moni
Old 08-24-2001, 08:10 PM   #33
Moni

Aw, thanks Kaz
You have me blushing now LOL!
I figured I would only have time on weekends to post but with that schedule, there is no reason I can't drop in on weekdays unless I can't find internet access on campus....not likely not to.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!