Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-23-2001, 11:49 AM   #11
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Ziroc, is NWN the only one you are working on in creating?
What about that other one you said was possibly superior to NWN
I would LOVE to know more detail, and a step by step guide on how to "get into" the playing circle. For some reason, it is not clear to me how to accomplish this. Maybe because I have never played Multi before, but I am eagerly awaiting my chance to explore an area under the command of Rikard, and have people like Memnoch and others by my side! I suoppose you will be the DM, as I read that you can take on an avatar of any of the beasts that attack us, or you can play an ally to give us info. along the way, all the time disguised as to not let us know that it is you. Wonderful stuff!!

------------------

Devoted member of the Ironworks
Loyal guardian of the OHF
Member of the Ancients' club
Faith beset in The Rocks
(they show the way, you know...)
Old 08-23-2001, 12:28 PM   #12
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
Very good, very good...I think you scared the socks off 'em! Just one point of note...as I am flattered that I was included in the et al contingency, I would like to make it known that I am a full blown member of the Lecherous Hillbillies....oh no wait the Laughing Hyenas and will be ready when the call comes out for MP games...why not I am usually just sitting at home trying to think of devilish things to post on this forum anyway

Yay! Long live the laughter!

Ziroc, we don't normally "offer" membership to the LH, but consider the open hand of inclusion to be extended thy way. By vitue of thine creative prowess in constructing the brown world in which we write, thou art truly worthy of the bardic mantle, and thus considered bretheren.

*opens and extends hand with a mischeivous twinkle of the eye*

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 08-23-2001, 03:34 PM   #13
Rikard

You know Dan
We *Have* asked you several times
just never got a responds
Today however I cannot invite you into the OHF becoz of the matter of Clan reorginazation
or ehm...
Another Member sign in
this is because well
half of our members is gone
We will Request members soon (we request first then we shall ask for new members)
So if you indeed are interrested say so

------------------

The Rocks show the way

Old 08-23-2001, 03:46 PM   #14
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Yay! Long live the laughter!

Ziroc, we don't normally "offer" membership to the LH, but consider the open hand of inclusion to be extended thy way. By vitue of thine creative prowess in constructing the brown world in which we write, thou art truly worthy of the bardic mantle, and thus considered bretheren.

*opens and extends hand with a mischeivous twinkle of the eye*

He should be included, the old blue board was pretty funny (*oops did I say that )

btw j/k lol

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Old 08-23-2001, 07:37 PM   #15
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Hahahha I see you all have tried to recruit the webmeister while I was gone, no matter HADB will still give all other clans a roayl ass kicking! Hurry up NWN!!!!

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-24-2001, 10:12 AM   #16
Rikard

[RSW] The Rocks Show the Way Clan (guild)

------------------

The Rocks show the way

Old 08-24-2001, 11:14 AM   #17
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Hmmmmm....a guildwar, eh? Methinks, I have returned in the nick of time...

I offer my services to the OHF as the Bard Elite. Actually, I'm a pretty badass Archer now, but that's beside the point!

------------------
Guitars, women, beer...what more can a man ask for?
I AM the bard eternal