Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-04-2003, 06:00 AM   #81
Poison Dart Frog
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm awake... barely. And yes, I love vacation. With my work schedule I get a weeek off every month.
Old 12-04-2003, 06:53 AM   #82
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Poison Dart Frog:
I'm awake... barely. And yes, I love vacation. With my work schedule I get a weeek off every month.
A week every month, thats not to bad PFD. What sort of work do you do?

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 12-04-2003, 08:14 AM   #83
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

Question Mark

dag i wish i got a vacation.....unfortunatly even if we did go somewhere special my work comes along with us.

good morning all!

we're supposed to get snow tonight....well....finally some that'll stick around longer than 5 minutes. but not much just an inch or two, so nathan will not be getting tomorrow off work at least his game group was cancelled for tonight so i have him home this evening. it'll feel good to snuggle and watch a movie together. then clean...our regular game group will be here friday evening and i just don't have the energy to do all the cleaning myself.

so how is everyone today?
Old 12-04-2003, 08:23 AM   #84
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Hi Willow! Been a while, how are you doing?
Hi Calthypoo! [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] I'm stressed out. Not at the moment though. Doing rounds in 10 minutes. Only got 4 patients to visit so it shouldn't take that long. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hi Rev. [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] Fine here. How are you? How are your adorable children? [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-04-2003, 08:23 AM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
Old 12-04-2003, 08:31 AM   #85
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

Question Mark

hey willow-justice has not been up here in a hwile she keeps refusing and i don't want to force her. i hang out down at my parents with her as much as possible but it is getting hard on us, missing her so much.

erilyn is feeling better, today is her last day of antibiotics hopefully she can just be normal again, no more mysterious fevers, red ears with no swelling and swollen tonsil with no redness.

and the little-one-to-be is still on the inside, happy camper there. not awake yet this morning but i haven't had breakfast yet.

how are you and yours?
Old 12-04-2003, 08:47 AM   #86
SomeGuy
Unicorn

I hate make-up work. I got out of my 5th,6th,and 7th hour classes for a Knowledge Master Open test thing. It's this big test thing where they give you a disk, put it in the comp and it comes up with the test which you can project onto a wall or something. There was about 11 of us. Everyone takes the test as one big test. It was pretty fun. We scored better than the highschoolers. But now I have to catch up on the missed work. Yay...
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 12-04-2003, 09:54 AM   #87
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Hi Willow! Been a while, how are you doing?
Hi Calthypoo! [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] I'm stressed out. Not at the moment though. Doing rounds in 10 minutes. Only got 4 patients to visit so it shouldn't take that long. [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Yes, it has been a while; I'm fine thanks *hugs* sorry to hear you're stressed out . Hope it goes away soon . Have "fun" with your patients... :-\ hehe. We'll have to talk again later . Take care of yourself [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 12-04-2003, 10:18 AM   #88
Poison Dart Frog
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
A week every month, thats not to bad PFD. What sort of work do you do?
I'm a Network Engineer for a large Tire Manufacturer. Because we run 24 hours a day, they have to have support 24 hours so we have a rotating shift. Theres 4 crews. We work a total of 14, 12 hour shifts in a 28 day period. So we have 14 days off, broken into a 3 day break, a 4 day break, and a 7 day break. The only problem is that when your working, theres not much time for anything else except sleep. The goos news is that when I am at work, I often have free time to hang out on message boards =)
Old 12-04-2003, 02:09 PM   #89
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Ladies and gentlemen,.... and others,
18 days till my B-day!!!

Sorry, I'm bored and the weather isn't nearly as nice as was earlier this week. A lot less cloud cover I assume. That and I have an uncovered 60-watt bulb along with my computer in my room (which is only about 2x the size of a prison cell). So yeah, it's almost time to switch back to the AC.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 12-04-2003, 02:11 PM   #90
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

Question Mark

anyone got a good macaroni salad recipe? i have a few restrictions tho, it cannot require sour cream. i used to have one on my hard drive that used vinegar, miracle whip, and sugar (maybe mustard too, can't remember) but since i can't get to my hard drive because my computer is down i can't find that recipe! please help