Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-26-2001, 12:21 PM   #11
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by crimsonson:
What level is Jaheira?

Since you supposedly need level 14 to challenge the grove maybe the Panther is a safety to preserve this prerequisite. Cernd is only level 10....

Just a thought... it may not be the case at all.
???
I think Jaheira is level eight druid and level 7 fighter. Of course, she isn't the leader now, she just defeated the old one.
Old 10-26-2001, 10:48 PM   #12
Synthos
Manshoon

Good tactics- Cast Improved Invisibility before the battle (this is soooo helpful you'll not even believe it, Faldorn won't do ANYTHING until the spell wears off, in the mean time, you could cast Harm or other spells or melee attack), In the battle, cast flame sword to give you a decent weapon.(or if you're cernd shapechange to werewolf). Using this tactic Faldorn never-ever (after 3 tries) shape-changed.. Easy as pie!

------------------

Quote:
"Est Sularis Oth Mithas"-->Honour Is My Life
Old 10-26-2001, 10:50 PM   #13
xSypher123
Elite Waterdeep Guard

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME A MAP AREA NUMBER SO I CAN WARP THERE...I NEED THE MAP AREA NUMBER FOR SUAHIGAN CITY
Old 10-27-2001, 12:58 AM   #14
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

have your fastest character run over to the character gear, grab it, and take it to the pit. then give it to jaheira or cernd, whoever you have. it should be a breeze after that, and NO i dont see that as cheating.

------------------
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine
Old 10-27-2001, 06:09 AM   #15
Zbyszek

Never use Cernd in his human form for melee. Like Memnoch ss\aid - cast spells before.
And only if your main character is druid (in such case you wouldnt use Cernd for challenge) its level is important. Druids Grove can be your Stronghold if you are a druid. If not you dont care about Cernd/Jaheira level.

Btw. I start with quests in city, Umar Hills and d'Arnise Hold. When I go to Trademeet I have usually about 1500000exp so no druid is a problem for me

Old 10-27-2001, 07:41 AM   #16
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
Exactly! but do this right before you challenge Faldorn, it will save you some time once the battle in the arena starts. Else she will have more time to cast spells of her own.

Exactly right. It's called preparation.

------------------