Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2004, 02:37 PM   #1
shadowspecter
The Magister

This was the first time I was messing around with the toolset thing. I checked out all the possible effects on weapons. I didn’t get what some were. So can someone tell me what some of these thing do?

1. On hit DC=14 or any other number. I know that DC means difficulty class, but still don’t get what that means or do.
2. Holy Avenger

There might be more…so I’ll be editing or posting some more.

Also I don’t really fully understand the toolset. If you make an item, can you use it for the real plot game? Beside that, I had a problem. I made a heavy armor, but under the armor thing, it only listed that armor that I made and not the other armors that existed. Before I even made that armor, it did list all the heavy armor you can get. Is it supposed to do that?
“Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” <br />-Mark Twain<br /><br />“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?” <br />-Scott Adams
shadowspecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 04:16 PM   #2
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

DC is what your opponent needs to roll (or higher) to avoid the effect. The higher the dc the more difficult it is to avoid since you gotta roll higher.

Holy avenger is mainly for paladins. In a regular characters hands it will dispel magic on-hit.

Let's just say no you can't use armor you make yourself for the OC modules to keep it simple. The reason why the armor showed up by itself when you created it is because it was placed into the 'Custom items' tab by the toolset. To view all the in-game and pre-mades you just click on the 'Standard items' tab. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2004, 07:53 PM   #3
shadowspecter
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by SpiritWarrior:

Holy avenger is mainly for paladins. In a regular characters hands it will dispel magic on-hit.
I see...so any other class that weilds a weapon with holy avenger property it will only do dispel magic. So what does it do if you are a paladin?
“Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” <br />-Mark Twain<br /><br />“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?” <br />-Scott Adams
shadowspecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 10:36 PM   #4
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

In the hands of a paladin, the weapon is a +5 weapon, deals an extra 1d6 holy (divine) damage to evil creatures, gives the paladin 16 spell resistance, and has a chance to dispel on hit (as well as gives a certain number of targeted dispels per day).