Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 05-20-2004, 05:08 PM   #1
Sir Degrader
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

In Bodhi's maze I can't find the piece of the crystal, I killed all of the kobolds and xvarts, as well as the creatures in the book. I searched the whole dungeon, and I STILL can't find it. I have TDD installed, and I've had the problem with not being able to find certain items. I'v tried shadowkeeper and it doesn't have it either. Any help would be VERY much appreciated.
Sir Degrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 05:33 PM   #2
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Near the entrance of the floor, there is a room with a book in it. I don't remember if it's a secret room off of this room, but if you're staring at your screen, the doorway to where the crystal is is on the left side of the book. Kill all the kobolds and click on the big crystal in the middle of the room to get it. Either that, or it's on one of the kobold Shaman's, I forget which.

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 08:06 PM   #3
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Lord, read the post.

Sir Degrader, you may have killed the kobolds too quickly: If you kill the first set before they can summon the second set, bugs may result. The Shard of Kurtulmak should be added to your Inventory automatically--if not, click on the big crystal. It's the stake that's found as loot on one of the Shamans.

And you say Shadowkeeper doesn't have it?!? That's fookin bizzare. ???
Old 05-20-2004, 09:03 PM   #4
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
SK does have it... Just in case worse comes to worse, it's MISC8Z

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Illumina Drathiran'ar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 09:05 PM   #5
Sir Degrader
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Illumina, thank you. I will be in your debt (at least until I get smashed and completely forget about IW [img]smile.gif[/img] )
Sir Degrader is offline   Reply With Quote