Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2005, 01:42 AM   #1
Mirror Image
Manshoon

Smiley

Well I'm working my way hrough hell. I have been frozen, battled demons, devils, pit fiends and even Grim the Monk (and other assorted characters). No Aribeth yet that I can see (though numerous posts have her name on it). Tried numerous new spells including my new favorite: Dragon Knight. And I even saw my PC in her underwear with the only satisfaction that it happens to everyone (of course I keep a spare suit). Oh and I even saw her, sorcerer though she is and usually one of the weakest characters one can play, turn into a juggernaut against Devil warriors and just slam through them like a character from a Japanese Anime (no Tenzors Trans spell, just regular equipement). Come to think of it with all the magical defenses, regeneration, protection from fire, and Giant strength belts I can't think of much that would stop this group. Oh, and did I say we had Plus six or higher weapons (I have a +12 but no one in my group does exotics).

So why is it I don't go through the Gatehouse, tell the Reaper this name, travel back to Toril and face Mr. Horns. Because I don't know Methistopheles's name and the only one who may know is behind a forcefield crying. And I can't figure out how to move this dog guy to any of the stones because I can't figure out what any of the carved stones have to do with a boy and an old oak.

All I know I can do is go down into the sleeping mans vault and cross to a side I wasn't able to do the first time (demon hand of course). Outside of that I can't even kill the Quarry manager since conversation doesn't give me that option anymore.
Mirror Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 02:18 AM   #2
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

SPOILERS

Yeah, I had trouble with the "boy" and the "old oak". You have to stop taking it quite so literally, and take a step back and look at it. It's a annoying word game.
After all: What is an oak?
Secondly: it isn't about the "boy". It's about the relationship a father has with his boy.

If you're still unclear after that, I'll spoil you some more .

Anyway, go to the pillar and the 'dog' will follow you. Then you talk to the Schriver and he'll let you know if its the right one.

Edit: Actually, the Knower of Names know's Mr M's name. You have to make her tell it to you if you want to know.

[ 09-25-2005, 02:25 AM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 12:45 AM   #3
Mirror Image
Manshoon

Great, now I can't keep all my members. It is as if when the litle dog joined my group and then left after opening the force field he is still listed as a companion. Thus, I am down to one member and my Shield Golem which until now was just a permanent summons. I need more then Valen or Aribeth.

has anyone encountered this bug before.
Mirror Image is offline   Reply With Quote