Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 10-06-2007, 10:24 PM   #1
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Looking Around [NWN 1] Epic Final Battle... help?

So right. Nearing the end of my first ever play through of Neverwinter Nights. But I keep dying. Over, and over, and over, from Morag, one of her hands, or some random "Kill X people in teh general vicinity" spells.

So I'm running a level 16 Elven Paladin, with Linu, the elven cleric, as my henchman...

Strategies I've tried:

1)Running through the blades of death*
2)Running around the blades of death (Couldn't do it)
3)Trying to kill her straight on (Her Hands killed me)
4) Tried killing her hands first (She Killed me)

Running out of ideas... any advice?

*Blades of Death so named due to the fact that they do double my hit point total when running over them.
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 08:24 AM   #2
banzai
Manshoon

Default Re: [NWN 1] Epic Final Battle... help? [SPOILERS !!!]

Not sure if help is needed anymore - but that´s the way I did this fight.

My character was a sorceror of lvl 15 or 16 as far as I remember with a certain barbarian as his henchman. I buffed both of us as best as I could, summoned one of those celestial fighters (I´ve forgotten the name of the spell) and buffed this guy too. My henchman and summon engaged the hands while my sorceror attacked those "clerics" making Morag invulnerable. If you kill them in the right order and place your spells with care you´re able to wound Morag along with the remaining "clerics". After that I destroyed the "pillar" powering the force field and with the force field gone it wasn´t that hard to defeat Morag.
All in all I was a little disappointed because once you figured out the right sequence of things to do (keep hands busy -> kill those "clerics" -> destroy "pillar" -> focus on Morag) this final battle wasn´t that epic anymore.

Good luck !!!

banzai
Old 07-19-2013, 01:50 PM   #3
Elfin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Default Re: [NWN 1] Epic Final Battle... help?

After killing Morag dis her hands live or did uyou have to kill them also.
Elfin is offline   Reply With Quote