Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2001, 11:34 AM   #11
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Hmmmm..... I wonder when she'll catch up with me.
Or me...
Old 10-26-2001, 11:48 AM   #12
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Sure she won't catch up with me? Damn, I was looking forward to it.
I'm quickening my pace even as you type, Neb...... And Kaz, look behind you, girl... !!

(Admittedly rather a long way behind you......)

------------------

Most Ecstatic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate (if Somewhat Flea-bitten Right Now..)

Feisty Kitten Mascot and Succourer of the Waifs and Strays Hugging and Smooching Club
Old 10-26-2001, 11:49 AM   #13
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Or me...
Hi Kaz, how's the tooth? Hope you're feeling better today.

Old 10-26-2001, 11:50 AM   #14
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Absynthe:
Many men have heard the padding of soft little paws closing in on them, they try to run but the cheetah runs faster, they try to hide but the cheetah sniffs them out, finally they give in, resigned to the end that cruel fate has handed them...
Then, to their great surprise, the cheetah sets out a tea cozy complete with fresh cream and some scrummmy biscuits and enquires ever so sweetly,"Jam for your scone, dear?"

Now I know what your fantasy is, Abling dearest, I've got you by the short and curlies........ Is there a specific type of jam that particularly bakes your cakie??

------------------

Most Ecstatic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate (if Somewhat Flea-bitten Right Now..)

Feisty Kitten Mascot and Succourer of the Waifs and Strays Hugging and Smooching Club
Old 10-26-2001, 11:52 AM   #15
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Is it a trick of the imagination or does SC sometimes respond to herself? I ask that knowing that she would never deign to notice me and respond, of course.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-26-2001, 11:55 AM   #16
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
Nah, I'll never catch up with Cloudy!! When I post, I post a lot, (cos I can type faster than light) but often I don't post (I say that, but the last few days has seen a mad number of posts from Cheetah, who is not supposed to be on the board at *all* today, but has succumbed to her addition..... Damn it all...)

Just can't resist interacting with my cute band of waif and stray kittens

So you're a fast typer, too, SC? I've been clocked at 85 wpm max on a five-minute timing (that's after errors were taken into account). Maybe we need to form a new clan, the "Fast Finger" clan!

Cheers,

------------------

Patience, my BUTT...I'm going to KILL something!!!
Old 10-26-2001, 11:55 AM   #17
Absynthe

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
Now I know what your fantasy is, Abling dearest, I've got you by the short and curlies........ Is there a specific type of jam that particularly bakes your cakie??
Blackberry jam, oh feline of my fondest fantasies.

------------------

Perversion is the true spice of life: Variety is just part of a healthy diet.

Old 10-26-2001, 11:58 AM   #18
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Absynthe:

Blackberry jam, oh feline of my fondest fantasies.

Just popping down the shop for a quick troll round the shelves.

It's the full monty or nothing when you're messing with Cheetah!

------------------

Old 10-26-2001, 12:01 PM   #19
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
Is it a trick of the imagination or does SC sometimes respond to herself? I ask that knowing that she would never deign to notice me and respond, of course.

:giggles:

Actually, you not so subtle hinter you, I do respond to my own posts sometimes, especially if I am particularly pleased with their succulent and shimmering sheeny loveliness. Or if no-one else can be arsed......

------------------

Old 10-26-2001, 12:04 PM   #20
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
So you're a fast typer, too, SC? I've been clocked at 85 wpm max on a five-minute timing (that's after errors were taken into account). Maybe we need to form a new clan, the "Fast Finger" clan!

Cheers,

Not sure how fast I am these days. Timing me would be a problem, - as soon as I know I'm under observation, I slow right down and start making loads of mistakes. I noticed it when Dio and I posted together when he was here.. My typing slowed way down!!

I think 'Fast Fingers' in the plural would be more suitable for me. If you can type that fast with one finger Saz, I am *majorly* impressed!!!!

------------------