Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-23-2001, 08:39 AM   #41
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

I'm glad to see you are back, Cloudy. Does this mean your cafe is under Cloudy management once more? I felt quite alone drinking my coffee (pronounced "kaw-fee") in the HADB headquarters all alone.

The Eagles won and Cloudy is back!! This should be a good Tuesday.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-23-2001, 08:45 AM   #42
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
How about we all take that slippery fish, cook it and eat it?
If it is sour we havve learned one thing.. Nobody wants a slippery fish tossed at us

Hmm live fire and something to eat? *Wolfie watch ""coworkers"" with new interest.. "say does anyone expect Santa to come with gifts this year! ?
Well,it's definitely toast-able! And iffen you look closely, wolf-friend, I think you'll see our LadyZekke has FIRE! Flames leaping from her sig! Whoohoo..I'll get the lemon and parsley, you roast the fish and maybe someone will bring the wine? Moiraine, perhaps! A good French wine!!! *grumbly tummy* Oh now Wolfie-sweet you made me hungry! Tell LadyZ to be sure she's catching them over the size limit, we can't feed a party with puny fishies! *eyes her Ladysis carefully* You don't think, do you, that she snagged this one in her aquarium? eeeeeeeeewwww... *snicker, giggle, roll on floor*

Wolfie, a sincere Cloudy-hug for your sweet words and kind thoughts. I was really pleased to hear from you. You're good people, my friend.

Cloudykins

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 10-23-2001, 08:51 AM   #43
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Well,it's definitely toast-able! And iffen you look closely, wolf-friend, I think you'll see our LadyZekke has FIRE! Flames leaping from her sig! Whoohoo..I'll get the lemon and parsley, you roast the fish and maybe someone will bring the wine? Moiraine, perhaps! A good French wine!!! *grumbly tummy* Oh now Wolfie-sweet you made me hungry! Tell LadyZ to be sure she's catching them over the size limit, we can't feed a party with puny fishies! *eyes her Ladysis carefully* You don't think, do you, that she snagged this one in her aquarium? eeeeeeeeewwww... *snicker, giggle, roll on floor*

Wolfie, a sincere Cloudy-hug for your sweet words and kind thoughts. I was really pleased to hear from you. You're good people, my friend.

Cloudykins

Now that sounds nice, not normally a fishing-wolf but.. aquarium fishes Yummy!

I hope that thoose flames arenīt from a sensitive stomache Ladywendy! Or blazing eyes shot at the furrier creaures here! Hehe!

I bring wabbits and coffe.. wabbitcake anyone? No??? OKI, chocolate cake then?? Eh??A big furry hug to you to Cloudy! The only cloud on the horizion that always brings a smile!

------------------

Howling to the moon, cause this world seems so far away..
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 10-23-2001, 08:53 AM   #44
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
I'm glad to see you are back, Cloudy. Does this mean your cafe is under Cloudy management once more? I felt quite alone drinking my coffee (pronounced "kaw-fee") in the HADB headquarters all alone.

The Eagles won and Cloudy is back!! This should be a good Tuesday.
The Eagles won?! Cool! Friends of mine are Eagles fans, I mean FANS! LOL the own everything with an Eagles logo, get your sister-in-law to buy you tickets to the games even if you live in Vermont, type fans!

I'll check Cloudy's out, later today. And H.? I'm pretty happy to see you too! Bring your kaw-fee back to the shop, I'll refill it with the super-Cloudy-Columbian Hight Test formula! (err.. can we say CAFFEINE?! )

------------------

CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 10-23-2001).]
Old 10-23-2001, 08:58 AM   #45
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
The Eagles won?! Cool! Friends of mine are Eagles fans, I mean FANS! LOL they own everything with an Eagles logo, get your sister-in-law to buy you tickets to the games even if you live in Vermont, type fans!

I'll check Cloudy's out, later today. And H.? I'm pretty happy to see you too! Bring your kaw-fee back to the shop, I'll refill it with the super-Cloudy-Columbian Hight Test formula! (err.. can we say CAFFEINE?! )
Hiya, Cloudy-gal! I'm glad you couldn't stay away. All these people leaving had me down and I didn't know what I could say to change your mind. I'm glad there's enough 'irrisistable-ness' to bring you back so soon....Cloudy's just isn't the same without you.

Now, if I can just get Mark to stay....

And, hello Wolfie!!! (((hugs))) Still waiting on word from Z re: your pic.

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-23-2001, 09:30 AM   #46
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Hiya, Cloudy-gal! I'm glad you couldn't stay away. All these people leaving had me down and I didn't know what I could say to change your mind. I'm glad there's enough 'irrisistable-ness' to bring you back so soon....Cloudy's just isn't the same without you.

Now, if I can just get Mark to stay....

And, hello Wolfie!!! (((hugs))) Still waiting on word from Z re: your pic.
DM, I've still got problems with the way people are behaving and am still distressed to see my beloved IW in such a state. I will post about that, but not just yet, I'm back to find the joy and laughter of good chats and interacting with people from all over the world on a purely social level right now. But I do thank you for being so friendly and always polite! I'm never worried about posting with you... well there is that whole nekkid dancing vegemite thing.. hahahahaha!

I too, am pleased to see people returning.. I still haven't tweaked old Wah's nose yet..hehe.. he snuck back in while I was gone! Oh, and a WAVE to Melusine!! Thank you, too, for your kind words and encouragement!

Cloudy

------------------

CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
Old 10-23-2001, 09:34 AM   #47
Conan

Cloudy!!!

------------------
*\Conan/* of the PeaceKeeping Force

Old 10-23-2001, 09:38 AM   #48
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Dragon-Mage.. OKI.. Since Ziroc hasnīt mailed you yet he might be busy or I send to a mailadress not used.. :S

If you still havenīt heard from him this evening, I will host it at my place until he gets the picture!

Grumble.. (Sorry french habit! )

------------------

Howling to the moon, cause this world seems so far away..
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 10-23-2001, 09:48 AM   #49
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Conan:
Cloudy!!!

Aww. Hey Conan, that's a really nice set of smiles! Thank you!

Cloudy

------------------

CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
Old 10-23-2001, 10:12 AM   #50
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
Dragon-Mage.. OKI.. Since Ziroc hasnīt mailed you yet he might be busy or I send to a mailadress not used.. :S

If you still havenīt heard from him this evening, I will host it at my place until he gets the picture!

Grumble.. (Sorry french habit! )
Ok, sweetie. I'll let you know something tonight. Sorry for the trouble. :S

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 10-23-2001).]