Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-22-2001, 08:30 AM   #1
Flits3
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I can change the portrait of my main character, but can one also change the portraits of the npc's. if so wth what tools?
Ever since we Gnomes created the \"Giant Space Hamsters\" I keep looking over my shoulder to see whether Wooly Rupert has finally caught up with me....<br />[url]\"http://flits3.aeoius.nl\" target=\"_blank\">Flits\' Fantasy and Fiction</a>
Old 11-22-2001, 08:47 AM   #2
bavvo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You can do this the easy way with shadowkeeper. Otherwise, I think you can replace the existing portraits (which are just bitmaps) with others if you search for their names. There are 2 sizes, small and large. Imoens is NIMOENS.bmp for her small portrait.