Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-11-2001, 09:51 AM   #81
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

KDog: I think that was very well, put. And there are perspectives from the female point of view on younger men that are quite interesting as well.

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death O_H_F
Lady in Waiting (found what I was waiting for)
Official Party Planner and Events Coordinator of the Moon's Hope Inn
Proud Member of the Ladies Guild
GMDLM

Old 04-11-2001, 09:54 AM   #82
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Another, cup of nuclear-coffee, KD.

Just like the Mage, he pops in, he pops out.

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death O_H_F
Lady in Waiting (found what I was waiting for)
Official Party Planner and Events Coordinator of the Moon's Hope Inn
Proud Member of the Ladies Guild
GMDLM

Old 04-11-2001, 09:55 AM   #83
JJ/newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Well, Sir T, I don't if I'm old enough to be your mother or not. But the point is well taken, (I'm not getting on your case). In all seriousness, I don't understand the lack of interest in fantasy roleplaying games from younger women. But, if I could say something, don't let older women intimidate you.

run for cover while you can bro - Since i am withing reaching distance of the median age you have claimed exists for the women here, let me tell you, and K_dog is correct, there is something about a mature woman than youth just cannot satisfy - and besides, I have noticed there are plenty of older women out there with figures that would be the envy of many younger. (lecherous, old-=fashioned chauvanistic leering)

------------------
Unstinting Gaurdian of Children
Defender of Those Unable To
And...
Because Sometimes They're Wrapped Too Tight, I could have been The Resident Corset Loosener Of The Moon's Hope Inn Ladies Guild (in training)

Old 04-11-2001, 09:56 AM   #84
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Well, Sir T, I don't if I'm old enough to be your mother or not. But the point is well taken, (I'm not getting on your case). In all seriousness, I don't understand the lack of interest in fantasy roleplaying games from younger women. But, if I could say something, don't let older women intimidate you.

I really just wanted to say was that it would be nice to meet some girls of my own age (21). I get a lot of opportunities to mingle with older women socially e.g. work, family functions etc. and I don't meet as many of say 18 - 25.

Explanation over now for some fun stuff

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 04-11-2001, 10:03 AM   #85
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

*Wolfie not really into talking relations or anything, since he isn´t part of any women-chaser guild or clan, he just falls down infront of the fire. Yawns, and take care not to interupt the heating argument..*

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
Old 04-11-2001, 10:06 AM   #86
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
*Wolfie not really into talking relations or anything, since he isn´t part of any women-chaser guild or clan, he just falls down infront of the fire. Yawns, and take care not to interupt the heating argument..*

You have to be in a guild or clan?????

Maybe that's why its not working.

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 04-11-2001, 10:11 AM   #87
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

*hands her a fresh cup of coffee and sits back down beside her and JJ. Sipping thoughtfully at his coffee, he absent mindedly sparks a cigarette to life, grateful that in the cyber world, no one is offended by the smell of smoke, unlike RL *

Here you go, Reeka...yes, I've had the two extremes in my life and I would have to say that IMHO, Under 30 is pretty much out for me now. I've been spoiled by fine wine and couldn't go back to "bush lite" so to speak...
Hehehe

------------------
-Bard Extraordinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Champion Songster of Fast Fourward

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 04-11-2001).]
Old 04-11-2001, 10:20 AM   #88
JJ/newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
*hands her a fresh cup of coffee and sits back down beside her and JJ. Sipping thoughtfully at his coffee, he absent mindedly spars a cigarette to life, grateful that in the cyber world, no one is offended by the smell of smoke, unlike RL *

Here you go, Reeka...yes, I've had the two extemes in my life and I would have to say that IMHO, Under 30 is pretty much out for me now. I've been spoiled by fine wine and couldn't go back to "bush lite" so to speak...
Hehehe
K-dog, you are correcto-mundo, gotta run and throw some more paint, and fight the contact-paper fiend as well.
What is it about little old ladies and contact paper, anyway? - every single shelf and drawer in botgh the kitchen and bathroom *sigh* at least it means i won't have to pay rent until june or july, what with all the time it is going to take me to remodel and repaint.
Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to paint I go..(with apologies to the dwarfs)
see youse guys later

[This message has been edited by JJ/newbie (edited 04-11-2001).]