Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2004, 11:53 PM   #11
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Heh, legal age is 21, over here, Dave. I think Larry is the only legal drinker, and who knows if anything going through, or not. Oh, well, nothing to really worry about, right now, as we are pretty much agreed that it wont be for a while, yet. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2004, 12:03 AM   #12
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Kentucky clan rules, no doubt about that -- right, uncle dad?
Old 10-01-2004, 12:06 AM   #13
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Okay, folks from the bluegrass. Anyone near Lexington? I'll be around near Thanksgiving. Anyone want to meet up? Let us get drunk on whiskey and beer, as is appropriate for the holidays.
Old 10-01-2004, 12:06 AM   #14
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Uh, "uncle dad?" Who the hell is that? And are you in, TL?

Edit: Heh, I guess that means you're in! Yeah, Ilander is in Lexington, actually. I'm about 25 miles out, so thats not bad. We'll have to see what we can do.

[ 10-01-2004, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: Dron_Cah ]
Old 10-01-2004, 12:09 AM   #15
wellard
Dracolisk

Strewth guys... just make it a BBQ or picnic somewhere nice outside. It don’t have to be a bar or involve alcohol though you can bring you’re own I’m sure. Make it the last weekend in October, just set a time during the day (noon) that allows people to travel there and back. And see who turns up.

SIMPLE

As the Nike adverts say.... just do it!

[ 10-01-2004, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: wellard ]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 10-01-2004, 12:12 AM   #16
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Heh, so Well, says! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I dont care what they say, man, "Bald is beautiful!!" Anywho, I dunno, pic nic just doesnt sound that cool. I'd feel too much like I was out on a dy with my family... euch! lol.
Old 10-01-2004, 12:53 AM   #17
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

That would rock! I don't know if we can afford a vacation this year--it usually is in October, because I love the autumn weather..

IF I did visit, do you know of places called:

"Another place downtown" small pub downtown off liberty street by the river.

Oxmoor Center -- lived 1 mile from it, and always went there picking up chicks [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hurstborne area?

They build a killer new skateboard/biking park downtown too, lucky mothers.. wish it was there when I was into skating. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyone know these areas around Louisville?

Or how about the Lexington Green in Lexington? Its near Man O War Blvd.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 10-01-2004, 12:58 AM   #18
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

I can get to Man O war, no probs, but I didnt grow up around here, so I dont know the area, very well. But that would be killer, Z! Keep us updated.
Old 10-01-2004, 01:01 AM   #19
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
Strewth guys... just make it a BBQ or picnic somewhere nice outside. It don’t have to be a bar or involve alcohol though you can bring you’re own I’m sure. Make it the last weekend in October, just set a time during the day (noon) that allows people to travel there and back. And see who turns up.

SIMPLE

As the Nike adverts say.... just do it!
Hey Wellard,

How about sneaking us onto an international flight so we can go to their IW gathering? Let us Sydney Siders attend their party as well and show them how its done LOL.
Old 10-01-2004, 01:31 AM   #20
Desuma Malevois
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
That would rock! I don't know if we can afford a vacation this year--it usually is in October, because I love the autumn weather..

IF I did visit, do you know of places called:

"Another place downtown" small pub downtown off liberty street by the river.
I've never been there but it's still in the phone book.

Quote:
Oxmoor Center -- lived 1 mile from it, and always went there picking up chicks [img]smile.gif[/img]
I used to live 1 mile from it, and remember when it was built.

Quote:
Hurstborne area?
I grew up in Bellemeade, right across Shelbyville Road from Hurstbourne.

Guys this sounds like fun, please PM me if this ever gets off the ground as I don't always visit the GD boards.