Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-10-2001, 06:01 PM   #1
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I hope someone will help me out here. I finally downloaded Shadowkeeper because I lost the gem for Haer'Dalis. I think I uhh inadvertantly sold it. I put up my main characters file and went to inventory. It worked the first time but I got the wrong gem. I got the one you get in the planar prison, not the one they wanted that you get when you kill the wizard in the sewers. I couldnt remeber the name of that gem (a little help on that too?)so I pulled a couple out. It said "export item" I pushed yes, then I loaded the special saved game but no gems. There was something about the over-ride folder but I didnt know how to mess with that or if I should. Oh it also worked when Minsc's sword inexplicably dissapeared after a battle. Have I screwed something up? Thanks for any help anyone would be kind enough to give me!
Old 01-10-2001, 06:06 PM   #2
Ertai, Wizard Adept

You must double click on the slot of your character where you want to put the item (inventory 1, 2, 3... head, body...). A item list will appear. Select the item you want and click on "Assign to ". Then click OK. The export feature is used for another purpose (dunno what).

Old 01-10-2001, 08:08 PM   #3
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Thanks, but whats the name of the gem? Its not the planar gem. If I dont get the right one I'll have to shoot myself with my nailgun and that might hurt.