Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2005, 09:22 AM   #31
TiliaLyn
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
then tosses them away and puts out free cookies*
Little did Cloud know Tilia's partial to cookies too. ::sits down by the plate of cookies:: Hey, got milk?

[img]graemlins/nibbles.gif[/img]
TiliaLyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 09:44 AM   #32
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Of course we do!
Old 06-09-2005, 09:49 AM   #33
Jorath Calar
Harper

Damn this day... the phone got shut down, I called the phone company and turns out I owe... well a lot .
I signed up for this bank service that takes care of your bill and specificly asked then to take care of the phonebill... but somehow there was some mixup... and they didn't do it.

I also wonder about the size of the phone bills... they must be overcharging me...
Jorath Calar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 09:52 AM   #34
Iron Greasel
Fzoul Chembryl

What kind of cookies?
Old 06-09-2005, 10:45 AM   #35
TiliaLyn
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron Greasel:
What kind of cookies?
As long as they are not fig newtons, I'm set!

>^,,^<
TiliaLyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 11:50 AM   #36
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL, Chocolate Chip, Chocolate cream, White Chocolate Macadamia, peanut butter, fig newtons (hey, I LIKE them! ) and anything else you like!

Of course they are all calorie free!

[ 06-09-2005, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 06-09-2005, 03:57 PM   #37
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Ugh... I'v got a stupid cold today, and for some reason, my voice is an octave or two lower. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Oh well... at least it prevents me going to school today.
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 05:37 PM   #38
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Illander - Well one of those masks shouldn't be too warm to wear, they are pretty lightweight. Heck you can get em for a dollar or so at the Home Depot, maybe even the dollar store! What do you mean by burns? The sun or the torches LOL?

Jorath - Call the bank and find out what happenend, if it turns out their fault I'd make them pay the bills hee!

Blah, too hot for cookies on my end. This hot, muggy weather I swear just sucks up most of my appetite, all I feel like is beverages and maybe fruit or a salad, cold stuff LOL.

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 06:28 PM   #39
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Oh c'mon Attalus, you mean you don't find tagging prices on items fun and sitting about in the hot sun all day amongst the stuff? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Congrats on somehow getting out of it, what might I ask did you say to "negotiate" out of it?

Sir Goulum - Wow you are really getting close now, this time next week you will be so happy I reckon.

Well I'm off to play some more Sacred. Having trouble getting to where I want to get, such a big map LOL. Hopefully I can figure it out, probably have to go the long way LOL. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Where exactly do you need to go ? Maybe i've been there already and can help you on the right track. Haven't played anymore since i had that setback, when i chose not to load a savegame when i got killed and went with the respawning thing instead. I have to do the whole lavaland quest again, and i kinda got fed up with that. Maybe i'll pick it up later, i'm trying to get into Dungeonlords at the moment.
Old 06-09-2005, 06:47 PM   #40
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Well my main thing with this game Johnny is whether to go waaaaaaay up north to the next quest, which is up past Icecreek Pass, can't remember the name of it, but it's in these white clouds area on the map way up north. Sooo much unexplored though. I haven't done all of the southern desert, in the south-south east there is some castle in clouds as well, haven't gone there yet. Haven't gone west either along the desert where all the fire stuff is (maybe your lava lands). Just don't want to do a main quest and not be able to cover all the uncovered stuff. Wish I had a walk through to tell me what the main quests direct you do next, where to go, etc., so I'd know.

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote