Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 06-20-2005, 06:12 PM   #171
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

LOL Ivelliis, the sick excuse might work if you had gotten in that rain storm, but alas, you might have to switch to some sort of mysterious stomach virus instead. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Sir Goulum, glad to know popcorn machines actually do get cleaned regularly, I always wondered about that LOL.

Hey Dizzy! Glad you are getting some time away from that hellhole and are back home. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 07:49 AM   #172
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Whoa...169 visitors on IW right now.....what's going on...free beer or something ?
for those who think Ironworks is 'not what it was' read that and weep. Some cake for Ziroc please Cloudy [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 08:53 AM   #173
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ilander, aren't you supposed to hurt what you hit or kick in those arts....? [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] Not yourself!? Take care, we'd miss you around here! [img]smile.gif[/img]

DrowArchmage, I used to work a coffee/donut shop before I went to my university...I know what you mean about the slow times. I think it's worse there because the HECTIC times are so wild and you don't even have a second to think, so when you've got an hour with nobody there and you've straightened out the counters and done all the cleaning and prep work you can do, time drags out a lot!

HEY Wellard! Is that a drunk Roo on a motorized umbrella stand in your sig? *snicker* [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Did someone draw that for you? It's alot of fun!

Another sunny, HOT day here (sorry, Wellard and all you down under types! ) and I'm stuck at work...blah....oh well, I like the nice weather anyway! My flowers are just gorgeous and it's great to come home and see all the vibrant colors without holding up an umbrella and squinting throught the dark!

Edit: Hands out cake to all and big piece for Z!

[ 06-21-2005, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 06-21-2005, 12:13 PM   #174
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
It better not be fruitcake...it gives me the winds.
Old 06-21-2005, 12:40 PM   #175
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL! No, not fruitcake, johnny! *is relieved not to have to pass out the masks*

Although it's so cold in my office, I may have to serve ice cream instead of cake, it'll be frozen!
Old 06-21-2005, 01:15 PM   #176
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

I know what you mean about the hecticness Cloudy. its bussy in the morning and when people get out of work,and then theirs the lunch rush. God,yesterday i spillt a customers coffeeon my hand,put the lid on it,slid it down the counter bar style and already had 5 more people waiting in line after the 10 i just serverd. i'm happy i dont work at an NYC shop, that would be hard.

-al'Lan Mandragoran, Last Lord of the Seven Towers
DrowArchmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 01:38 PM   #177
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Boy do I remember those days and I DO NOT miss them! Whew! You'd just get the coffee ground and perked when you'd have to start all over again and people kept coming in, no matter HOW much you needed a break!

LOL, I was younger and had a lot more energy then, too!
Old 06-21-2005, 01:46 PM   #178
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

yeah i got lots of energy. But maybe not enough.I have to go back tommarrow 8:00a.m.-8:30p.m. Good thing is i picked up an extra half an hour cuz i'm covering for a friend.

-al'Lan Mandragoran, Last Lord of the Seven Towers
DrowArchmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 02:02 PM   #179
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I used to have to be in for 5am (got up around 4am) when I was helping to fill donuts for the morning! I didn't like getting up that early so getting up at 6ish now is alot nicer!
Old 06-21-2005, 02:15 PM   #180
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Sir Goulum, glad to know popcorn machines actually do get cleaned regularly, I always wondered about that LOL.
Heh... yep, everything gets cleaned nightly. Even the butter/margarine machines (yuck!).
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote