Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-01-2002, 04:23 PM   #11
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

Also Sigmar, I like that mindbuster in your sig!
Old 12-01-2002, 06:21 PM   #12
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Well, Siggy, I'm not sure why you think HADB will cease to be just because Larry deletes us from the 'active clans on the RP forum list', but if it matters so much to you, I'd be happy with Hiram as leader (if he wants it and has time for it) or you as you are so dedicated to the clan.

But whether or not we are listed as an active clan in the RP forum, we will always be HADB. I will always be HADB no matter what anyone else says or does. I don't visit the RP forum because I just don't have the time right now. But HADB will remain in my sig for as long as I'm allowed to post at this forum.

If you want and if you think it will liven things up, I could start up an Evil Petting Zoo thread for us all to RP an outing with odd and fantastical creatures. Just let me know. I won't be joining current RP's though. I can't play frequently enough and would only hold a party back.
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 12-01-2002, 06:21 PM   #13
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
If you want it, you have my vote Sigmar.
Old 12-01-2002, 06:23 PM   #14
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I'll put in a vote for Hiram.
Old 12-01-2002, 07:43 PM   #15
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
I thought we already voted for Hiram. Didn't this happen a few weeks ago?
He went MIA for a while, he didn't post anything for ages so I thought he'd forgotten about it. Besides I hope to get the vote of every active HADB member here.

The clan needs a leader to clean up all the paper work (so to speak) in regards to Larry's thread.
[/QUOTE]Never really MIA, my friend. I've been busy with real life. I won't go into details here, but I've been spending alot of time over my little sister's house helping her out lately.

I do appreciate the votes of confidence, but am at a loss on what to do as leader if elected. If only Azure Wolf had mentored me.

I just read Dragonmage's response and I do agree with her. Although we may not post in the Roleplaying forum, we could still be a clan of sorts. I remember the time, creativity, and participation it took to really work in that forum when it was first created. Once again, I miss Neb.

[ 12-01-2002, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: Hiram Sedai ]
Old 12-01-2002, 07:53 PM   #16
Lioness
Jack Burton

Mr. Sedai has my support, certainly, if he feels up to it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2002, 07:55 PM   #17
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Okay, I just read Larry's two threads in the Roleplaying forum regarding clans.
I'll post in there and declare myself leader (benevolent despot) of HADB since the cut-off time is tomorrow.

I'll just make up what we do. MMMkay?

It is done.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...;f=18;t=000382

[ 12-01-2002, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: Hiram Sedai ]
Old 12-01-2002, 07:59 PM   #18
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hmm, I'm glad the matter is now solved.
However, I hope it will not go to waste and another period of nothing happen will descend on us.. an RP perhaps?
Old 12-01-2002, 09:53 PM   #19
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks, everyone. You all pulled together and ressurrected your clan! Of course, all you needed was a little shove and some scary threats to get you moving..but now you are back in action. DragonMage, you seemed to have the most concern for the reason as to why all this was happening. Lemme explain. You see, there used to be fourteen clans that existed on IW about a year ago. Now, I only see one or two clans even posting these days. In the Moderator forum, it was mentioned that five people could be considered a clan, and if there were fewer than five people...then there was no clan. I never threatened any of you that you'd have to change your signatures or whatever else you dreamed up...I said that you had to prove to the Webmaster and Mods that you cared about your own clan enough to speak up and declare your rightful place. If nobody did...and I gave one week to do so...then the stragglers of that clan were proving that they did not want the clan to exist anymore. I have received e-mails from those that wished to go ahead and delete their clan...because they have lost interest or have dropped to fewer than five members. The ones that did not post at all are assumed dead and will no longer be considered existant.

Now the BIG question...
Q: Why the Hell are you doing this, Larry?
A: Because a couple people have voiced their desire to make a new clan. I want them to have a chance. I was put to the challenge to clean up the records, find out how many people were still in a clan, and how many could be removed from record. This would be to make room for new sprouts to grow!

So...now I shall conclude with saying that I feel that the HADB is the strongest, most achieving, and most active clan at this moment! Congratulations! You have become number one! Now, get freaking busy!

[ 12-01-2002, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 12-02-2002, 02:33 AM   #20
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
So...now I shall conclude with saying that I feel that the HADB is the strongest, most achieving, and most active clan at this moment! Congratulations! You have become number one! Now, get freaking busy!
Oh yeah!

Long live HADB, long live Hiram!

The new golden age is ahead people, now let us get freaking busy