Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-21-2001, 12:36 PM   #1
Encard
Quintesson

I've seen people with BG2 characters (not the portraits, the actual character graphics) in their sigs, and I'd like to know if anyone here knows how to do this. I think I've asked this before, but I can't remember the thread... So if someone could tell me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

------------------
The Eternal ChAos-bringer of

HADB

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 10-21-2001).]
Old 10-21-2001, 01:54 PM   #2
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

I've never done it, but I know you can extract them with the infinity explorer downloadable from teambg. Z might even have it on the bg part of this site.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 10-21-2001, 08:02 PM   #3
Encard
Quintesson

Hmm... I have Infinity Explorer, but a few questions about that. First off, all of the character graphics are bright yell or purple or colors like that for some reason. Second, how would I get them to be doing something other than punching, walking, or casting spells without spell graphics (for instance, casting spells with the spell graphics)? Third, how would I give them items? I've seen all of these done, so I know it's possible, but... how exactly would I do it? Also, how would I combine that graphic with text? Is it possible without photoshop or a program like that? Oh, and of course, how would I put it into my sig if I acutually managed to do all of those things? Does anyone know?

------------------
The Eternal ChAos-bringer of

HADB

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 10-21-2001).]
Old 10-23-2001, 04:49 PM   #4
Encard
Quintesson

*bump* Doesn't anyone know?

------------------
The Eternal <font color="PLUM">C</font><font color="YELLOW">h</font><font color="BLUE">A</font><font color="RED">o</font><font color="GREEN">s</font>-bringer of <H3>HADB</H3>

:1drgat1:

Old 10-23-2001, 07:19 PM   #5
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

Sir Tainly posted a thread, he edited most of those characters, and put it on his site, the thread probably is somewhere at page 15 by now.

------------------

Lady Menqel, Protector of IW's, smiter of evil

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/mirac
- Dualled Swashbuckler/Fighter
- Fellow Table Dancer of the Jerome's Table dancer group
- Spell formulater of the IW peace-keeping force
- Thanks to Sazerac for the great sig picture