Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2001, 05:51 PM   #11
dafan

ok.. I thaught he was getting nostalgic

------------------
I'm a protector of good
a seeker of truth
a symbol of light
a man of honor

Old 05-26-2001, 05:54 PM   #12
jabidas
Silver Dragon

I kind of find stupid flamers hugely amusing its t=kind of like a textual set of keystone cops, I know the moderaters hate them but it adds a kind of spice to things. I just understand why they take it so seriously ( I know I dont) just laugh it will make you feel better

------------------
Old 05-26-2001, 06:01 PM   #13
Epona
Zartan

F!
Noooooo, don't leave us! All the good guys are mostly still here, and there are plenty of good newbies too who will fit in just fine.

This sort of thing is bound to happen from time to time, and it can be stressful, I know only too well.
But it's people like you who make this site what it is, the good atmosphere isn't all down to the moderators, it has to come also from the people who inhabit this little community.

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Old 05-26-2001, 06:01 PM   #14
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Thanks, guys! I know most of you are great! But after the stuff on Gen Discussions, then I come in here to see if anyone needs help, and what do I see?
Sheesh! I just feel I can't go anywhere in here anymore without seeing someone cussing someone else out. I don't like it.

OK! Whinging over! I'll go peek into Icewind Dale forum

------------------

Old 05-26-2001, 08:33 PM   #15
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Fljotsdale:
Thanks, guys! I know most of you are great! But after the stuff on Gen Discussions, then I come in here to see if anyone needs help, and what do I see?
Sheesh! I just feel I can't go anywhere in here anymore without seeing someone cussing someone else out. I don't like it.

OK! Whinging over! I'll go peek into Icewind Dale forum

we still have the book forum F!

------------------

Lord of the Screen Shot
Get My IronWorks Winamp skin
Old 05-26-2001, 08:40 PM   #16
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

most of us are alright but you have some with attitude problems and bringing them in here. I mean just about no one in here gets a post unanswered. As for the teamBG and diablo sig incidents, we try our best to straighten those people out. As i always say "cheer up charlie"

------------------
ShadowMaster of the Theives of Darkness. I'm also an ice cream man!

[]####[]::::::>
Old 05-26-2001, 08:42 PM   #17
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

This, like all the other riffs that have happened, will die down. Eventually. (I hope) until then, just have patience ...

BK
Old 05-27-2001, 04:12 AM   #18
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Hey, just dont go to the General Forums
Okay jerky remark..
This place is still a very mature and refreshing place, much unlike the decadence and decay thats taken over some other game forums (I'm thinking the Counterstrike forum as number 1 example)
Besides..that sig squabble is pretty damn funny. Its quite hard to take whatever he's saying seriously.

------------------
Why?
Old 05-27-2001, 04:21 AM   #19
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

F, I know the events of the past few days have been upsetting for everyone. You guys are only reading about it - I'm in the middle of it. But don't let it make you leave the board. All boards go through these situations - it's how we come out of them with our culture and integrity intact that makes us as a board. That which doesn't kill us, makes us stronger.

We are determined to continue to strive to make this the best, friendliest board on the web, and YOU are a very important part of that as you are the embodiment of the qualities that we want this board to have and flourish with.

Like Destiny's Child would say: "I'm a survivor, keep on survivin'!"

------------------
Old 05-27-2001, 04:33 AM   #20
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tancred:
BIG teeth. HUGE.

MASSIVE.

Well...bigger than that, anyway.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 05-27-2001).]