Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 06-30-2004, 05:35 PM   #11
Dang
The Magister

Yoiks! Is that a vampire Xena?
Dang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 12:25 PM   #12
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Charis of Ikaria!!!

We've lost track of how many players have had difficulty with that first lever. As Bungleau said, that lever is probably the number one reason folks seek us out! The good news is, having found that lever, you are so much better prepared for every other lever in the game! You'll always keep watch for them and probably will never miss another! The other excellent news is this board is friendly!! Doesn't matter if we've seen the same question a zillion times, we treat it as a fresh problem from a poster who deserves friendly assistance! We're also exceedingly fortunate to have regulars on the board who are aces at solving technical problems with the game!

Do keep us posted on how your game is going!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 01:38 PM   #13
Charis of Ikaria
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Question Mark

Thank you so much! I see that now. Duh. [img]smile.gif[/img] That image is a piece I did. I am an artist, and Luce is my passion. Sorry,Lucy Lawless. I am so used to calling her that. Again, thank you for your kind help. This newbie is embarassed.

Peace,

Charis.
{)xxX:::::::::::::::>

Xx

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
Charis,

You're most welcome. We're a friendly bunch around here, as you've noticed [img]smile.gif[/img]

The problem with your sig picture is easy: you've got spaces. Remove the spaces before and after the [ and ], and it will work, just like this:

Nice pic, BTW...

You can quote this post to get the actual code that I used if you need it; then you can just copy and paste, and you'll be set [img]smile.gif[/img]
[ 07-01-2004, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: Charis of Ikaria ]
Charis of Ikaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 01:41 PM   #14
Charis of Ikaria
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, you might say it is a bloodthursty Xena. Although, I have done her several times as a Vamp. [img]smile.gif[/img] Heehee.

Peace,

Charis.

Xx

Quote:
Originally posted by Dang:
Yoiks! Is that a vampire Xena?
[ 07-01-2004, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: Charis of Ikaria ]
Old 07-01-2004, 02:00 PM   #15
Charis of Ikaria
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, I feel really stupid that I did not see that darned leaver. I even looked for such a thing, and did not see it. I appeciate yur time, awnd patience with those o0f us who are clueless. I know it must get old.

As for the game, I asm now going to see if I can find that elevator. Gods I hope I can. I will kepp you informed as I go. I love this game!

Peace to you!

Charis.

Xx

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyvern:
Welcome to the board, Charis of Ikaria!!!

We've lost track of how many players have had difficulty with that first lever. As Bungleau said, that lever is probably the number one reason folks seek us out! The good news is, having found that lever, you are so much better prepared for every other lever in the game! You'll always keep watch for them and probably will never miss another! The other excellent news is this board is friendly!! Doesn't matter if we've seen the same question a zillion times, we treat it as a fresh problem from a poster who deserves friendly assistance! We're also exceedingly fortunate to have regulars on the board who are aces at solving technical problems with the game!

Do keep us posted on how your game is going!!

Wyv
[ 07-01-2004, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: Charis of Ikaria ]
Old 07-01-2004, 02:52 PM   #16
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

You're not the only artist on our board, Charis... although you might be the only portraitist (if that's a word). Wyvern is also an artist who focuses on forest floors... rather nice stuff, I have to say [img]smile.gif[/img]

BTW, I'll mention one of the forum rules to you. Most of the forums besides the General Discussions Forum request that you only include your signature picture once in a thread. It saves the bandwidth for those folks who are still on dialup, or in other parts of the world where it's more costly to connect to the 'net. Try to remember to uncheck the "Show Signature?" box on subsequent posts in a thread to be considerate to the rest of the forum members [img]smile.gif[/img]

I wouldn't worry about it in this thread (although if you want to edit some posts to take out your sig, you certainly can). Just keep it in mind for the future.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 03:56 PM   #17
Dang
The Magister

I didn't have trouble finding the first lever, but in some of the later dungeons I got to points that I thought were dead ends only to come back later and realize I had totally overlooked a lever!
Dang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 07:02 PM   #18
Charis of Ikaria
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, I do mostly erotic stuff, and portraits are something I do once and a while. [img]smile.gif[/img] ) I do what my emotions tell me to do. I was a bit angry when I made that one. Can you tell. That is interesting about Wyvern's art. I would love to do things like that. I have many times need some good scenery. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I completly understand about the images. AS you may notice, I removed all but my first one. I am sorry about that. It shall not happen again.

Peace,

Charis.

Xx

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
You're not the only artist on our board, Charis... although you might be the only portraitist (if that's a word). Wyvern is also an artist who focuses on forest floors... rather nice stuff, I have to say [img]smile.gif[/img]

BTW, I'll mention one of the forum rules to you. Most of the forums besides the General Discussions Forum request that you only include your signature picture once in a thread. It saves the bandwidth for those folks who are still on dialup, or in other parts of the world where it's more costly to connect to the 'net. Try to remember to uncheck the "Show Signature?" box on subsequent posts in a thread to be considerate to the rest of the forum members [img]smile.gif[/img]

I wouldn't worry about it in this thread (although if you want to edit some posts to take out your sig, you certainly can). Just keep it in mind for the future.
Old 07-01-2004, 10:40 PM   #19
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

No worries, Charis [img]smile.gif[/img] You're new here, so I was just passing along info on one of the common problems newcomers can run into. Like I tried to say, I just meant to give you a friendly nudge so's you're aware of the way we do things around here.

Once someone gets into the IW Forums, we like to make sure they can never leave...

BTW, I figure that if I ever put a picture in my sig, I'm toast... it's in every post I do, and I don't even think about it
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote