Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-28-2001, 02:12 AM   #1
boofhead
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Somehow, I think I may have killed a beggar or something in the slums. Now everyone is my enemy, and if I have to go to the slums, I have to try to rush my gang through there without allowing them to stop, otherwise they start killing all the innocent people. Is there any way to fix this?
Old 05-28-2001, 02:19 AM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Yeah there is:
1) you can reload to the point before you kill the beggar;
or
2) KILL everyone else (your rep cannot go below 0) in the area that appears hostile (red), then go to a temple and donate money to raise your rep up. In the process you should encounter several group of cowled enforcers accompanied by Amnish guards AND approach by a group of 6 righteous members of the knights (trust me, I know ). Not too tough battles, but once you start killing innocents, you just can't stop. Btw, MAKE SURE you kill EVERYONE that appears hostile (red) in the area, AND DON'T let the escape to another area.
or
3) any hostile character you see, [ctrl] + [Q] them to make them part of your party, and then remove them, this is by far the lengthiest, but it will work.

Of course, the #2 is a lot more fun....but it will also be VERY costly. Of course, the rep factor can be control by ShadowKeeper...

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 05-28-2001, 02:30 AM   #3
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Btw, option 3 implies that you enable the in-game cheats for the hot keys to work. Good luck.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 05-28-2001, 02:54 AM   #4
arion windrider
Red Wizard of Thay

this is too funny.... we got bumped.....

------------------
Swordmaster to the King of Riva.. ALL HAIL TO BELGARION KING OF RIVA
:warrior1:
Old 05-28-2001, 04:12 AM   #5
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

Sounds like you screwed up royally... Don't know how to help you.

The lesson from this is... save often, and in different slots!