Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-30-2001, 07:29 PM   #21
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
Turbovee:

I would join in a table dance, but I seem to be missing a certain 'something' and the ladies are no longer intrested. I believe it was last seen near Charlie's lost pint!

StealthLove, you have been gone for so long, I forgot to tell you that I have had your "certain something" in my pocket the entire time. Heehee. Sorry. I can give it back if you ask me nice.

------------------
Old 04-30-2001, 07:31 PM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
LOL Turbo maybe the ladies will tuck a few bucks in your.....g-string! Hi Stealthy I'll gladly take a beer!
PAULY!!!! Thought you'd never catch the beer scent ... slowing down in your old age, sweetie! LOL

Hand out the snacks, would you?

Cloudypie

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-30-2001, 07:31 PM   #23
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

My lips are sealed Stealthy, but they werent when I drank it. Please dont tell him though. I wonder if I can pinch another one off him? Worth a try!
Old 04-30-2001, 07:32 PM   #24
Stealthy

Well Ladies, its like this. I found it lying all alone, forgottn by its previous owner and I thought it needed a new home. Anyhow, I think Charlie has plenty more from where that one came from! As for the colour, well I was caught short and it needed topping up! Why do you think I didn't drink it myself!

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-30-2001, 07:34 PM   #25
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
StealthLove, you have been gone for so long, I forgot to tell you that I have had your "certain something" in my pocket the entire time. Heehee. Sorry. I can give it back if you ask me nice.

Isn't it Tolkein's Gollum tha asks what he's got in his pocket???

My Precioussss

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 04-30-2001, 07:35 PM   #26
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by turbovee:

"hurickol thunderous graperium dajimin"
2 Grapesparkles coming up! 1 for Cb and 1 for LZ. I thought I might switch things up a little LOL

ACK! *major blushing* WELL you sure do things up right sexyelfboss! Hey, watch the pit fiend.. your robe isn't so good for his digestion, dear!

CB

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-30-2001, 07:35 PM   #27
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hi Amber! Yep I caught the scent.....but please! No sparklebeer! That stuff sucks!
Old 04-30-2001, 07:35 PM   #28
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Turbovee - What's up?? How is the Sexiest Elf with the Sexiest Voice doing today?

SisterCloud - Great party! This castle is much better than the other one! Glad we purchased it. Bubbles the dragon though is still hiding underneath the stairs....

------------------
Old 04-30-2001, 07:38 PM   #29
turbovee
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hiya, Stealthy!

*glances at the sofa and sees the pitfiend chewing on turbovee's robe* UH OH! LOL He's gonna make someone pay for that... teehee

CB

*Slowly tilting his head back to enjoy the rather exceptional brew he conjured for himself. From the corner of his eye he notices that a Pit Fiend is chewing on his robe.* "NOW I KNOW YOU'RE NOT CHEWING ON MY ROBE THAT'S THE FINEST SILK THAT MONEY CAN BUY! NOT TO MENTION ITS ENCHANTMENTS!" I rumble with authority, "Jericum salisucre hynefibol" *POOF* One Pit fiend is quickly transformed into a dung beetle! "Well I guess my tailor will have to fix this again." *Sigh*

------------------

The sexiest elf mage in the land
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
Peace and hair grease
Old 04-30-2001, 07:40 PM   #30
Stealthy

LadyWendy:

Quote:
If I can have it back, I promise you can play with it from time to time

L of A

Quote:
My lips are sealed Stealthy, but they werent when I drank it. Please dont tell him though. I wonder if I can pinch another one off him? Worth a try!
Worth a try, he's had so many he won't miss a few.

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH