Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2001, 03:48 AM   #41
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Well, I guess you learned something then? Are you still friends or is that over now?

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-31-2001, 04:00 AM   #42
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

we are still friends... i tend to keep these stuff inside of me. have to... everybody makes mistakes... its my judgement, and i dont have any right to do so... i have indeed learned... i have to start chatting with joelle more, cut joana off, well i already did, but not quite... squeeze out thingee right? hehe then less time with kara, or shell get whos my mystery love... teehee. this is indeed now a change of plan thingee. ill be the friend i have to be and wanted to be for joelle. and joana even doesnt deserve what i gave her so to speak... and to think i like nearly fell for her too?! makes me sick cloudy, big time.

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT...AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE...I FEAR
Old 03-31-2001, 04:12 AM   #43
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Don't be sick over it, Bahamut, we all make mistakes like that. Just learn from it and maybe (yup, I said MAYBE) you won't do it again. Not for sure, because sometimes we forget what we learned or don't see it happening again. But try to think of the whole thing as a good lesson!

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 04-04-2001, 04:02 AM   #44
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

yah... i am quite sure i will do it again... love always, without fail, make people stupid... but after all, it is this that makes us human... imperfection. come to think of it, imperfection is much better then perfection...

------------------

Old 04-04-2001, 04:33 AM   #45
dafan

why would tthe most peoples goal be perfection then??

------------------
I'm a protector of good and a symbol of light
Old 04-04-2001, 06:41 PM   #46
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Hello Bahamut. Missed you!! Glad things are doing well for you bro!

------------------
Old 04-06-2001, 11:00 AM   #47
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

not really zekke... i didnt realize i had everything i wanted and could go for everything, i messed up. now i have nothing... anyway, im not that depressed... kinda pissed... haayy.. shit.

well, thats the part of the cycle... people strive to be perfect, but they aren't. see? the 'in betweens' are the ones that count-basically yuor path toward perfection is much much better than perfection itself right?

------------------

Old 04-06-2001, 02:45 PM   #48
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Oh Bahamut I'm sorry to hear that. How did you "mess up"? I bet you didn't do anything wrong, but blame yourself anyway? I'm here if you want to talk about it sometime. You are still my No. 1 brother in my book!

------------------
Old 04-07-2001, 11:56 PM   #49
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

what i meant was... i had her. i was just one acting like a big time loser on where i aint. and now it seems that thing is gone... anyway, i just hope this last push would help...

------------------

Old 04-08-2001, 02:40 AM   #50
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

i may be late here but i hope you still here bahamut...

Hiya Bahamut! kamusta ka na? (ill write the english words for all of you to see)

how shall i say this? err... umm...

i should say that both of us are not that different you see. your 16 and im 18, we are in the same country, same city and same problems (girls). im also in an all boys school, and i have been been through alot and i know that i will face more problems in the future. i do admit that being in an all boys school tend to pose some disadvantages right? i dont meet girls as much and i have been somewhat "sheltered" in life because of my parents. im going to college now (la salle) and its gonna be coed, i do admit im gonna have a hard time adjusting to the atmostsphere because there is gonna be girls around now. i too have fallen in love but turned down in other words "BUSTED"!! i somehow managed to push off my incomming depression by working kinda hard (AND ITS SUMMER!!) and doing some other stuff but still ive lost her... i could have done something else a year ago when i met her but i did not and i still punched myself for not trying. still life goes on ...

i too have though about suicide once in while in admist of my depression. alcohol and smokes will not cure me and ive have learned something while reading a book. "to bring death will only be an instant, which life nurtured years and years to grow" ... this statement have given me lots of thoughts and insights. i could die anytime but how to live your life before dying is the hard part. to commit suicide is the cowards way so i have decided to live my life and see where it takes me. some of your guys are right since life goes up and down, happiness at one point then sadness and anxiety another. we all die in the end so lets make the best of it.

you can say goodbye to the board (hope its not permenent) and i do agree that you have to leave here and find your true path and calling, and when you do i do hope to see you back here again... while this is uncertain, i do know that you will not get rid of ME simply because i have your TEXT NO. haha!

ps: summer na pare at hindi pa tayo nagkita!! kailan tayo magmeet ba? txt mo ako kung kailan! k?

pss: hope this post reaches you in time

------------------
Revived I Am to hunt this world... Banish ye evil or face my wrath...