Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-04-2001, 09:26 AM   #21
Arak

Well Yorick i am a musician actually, at least in my sparetime, less active now then a few years ago.

Moiraine: sorry about that 'Manuals being the work of the Devil' thing, didnt want to offend anyone.

Old 01-04-2001, 10:02 AM   #22
Moiraine
Anubis

I was not offended, I just faked it !
I have encountered a lot of hellish manuals
And, as I am French, you can imagine what a bad manual plus a bad translation can produce ...
Sometimes it is funny, though. I remember a manual for a game where 'Staff' with 'Rod' meaning was translated as 'Staff' with 'Team' meaning, which are very differrnt words in French.
I also remember another translated old game where, when you wanted to type 'board boat' you ended up with something like 'picture board', because of the 'board' word as in 'blackboard.
Old 01-04-2001, 01:46 PM   #23
Jon the Hell Caster

Ok, look I know how much this class sucks so if you go to my site hereand click on Kits. I added to the shapshifter that when it reaches a certian level it learns shapchange mind flayer. Which makes it MUCH better!(A Mind Flayer is VERY strong as some people who love using Minsc as a fighter know )

Old 01-04-2001, 01:46 PM   #24
Jon the Hell Caster

Ok, look I know how much this class sucks so if you go to my site hereand click on Kits. I added to the shapshifter that when it reaches a certian level it learns shapchange mind flayer. Which makes it MUCH better!(A Mind Flayer is VERY strong as some people who love using Minsc as a fighter know )

Old 01-04-2001, 01:47 PM   #25
Jon the Hell Caster

Also you are forgeting Avenger Druid, the Spider form is AWESOME! and the Black Bear can hit a dragon! (Its considerd +3!)