Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 09-29-2002, 10:42 PM   #1
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

I just wanted to know if the Ironworks undermountain mod was based on the original undermountain and the expanded return to undermountain boxed sets. If it is I cant wait to play , because I have played through the PnP versions of both.
Old 09-29-2002, 10:47 PM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hunter of Jahanna:
I just wanted to know if the Ironworks undermountain mod was based on the original undermountain and the expanded return to undermountain boxed sets. If it is I cant wait to play , because I have played through the PnP versions of both.
The Tavern is nearly 100% true to the UM Module, and I am trying to make the levels as close as I can, but with the limitations with the NWN Editor, I can only take it so far--until they allow support for adding custom 3D Models and Textures.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2002, 12:49 AM   #3
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Ah so this is actually based on something... hmmm... well that limits my ability to help in the area of level design then doesnt it? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2002, 06:17 AM   #4
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

It sounds cool - I love the old ruins of undermountain boxed set it was great
Im now excited about getting this game as i've finished up with IWD2 and finally convinced myself to 'just do it and shurrup'.
I'll be running it on a 450 mhz computer...does that mean online games are gonna be nonexistant - from what I understand the recommended requirement is 800 and some mhz?
Old 11-27-2002, 01:30 PM   #5
Debaser

SpiritWarrior-

No, you'll be just fine. I'm running it on a 450 Mhz with 256 RAM and windows xp, (w/ a geforce2 video card) and it runs just fine. I have a broadband cable connection, and I play multiplayer all the time with no problems...it runs real smooth.
Old 11-30-2002, 03:42 AM   #6
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Oh nice. I have everything except the RAM (64mb) guess i'll need to upgrade.